+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem replying to a thread ...

I'm Dave.

Default Problem replying to a thread ...

Something odd today. I wanted to add a post to the thread about the Tesla, and the cars colliding, and despite repeated attempts, logging in - logging out, turning machine off etc., can't do it.

Hence my post to the One word Daily thread = "stuffed".

Really puzzled by this. I keep being asked whether I want to stay on the page or leave, and sometimes I get a 103 message and link to a page which apparently doesn't exist, or I shouldn't have access to.

Wasted at least 15 minutes on this so far. Mmmmmm!
    Dave

I'm Geoff.

I'm getting slow or disrupted broadband today causing similar problems. Dunno what part of London you're in, but could be the same issue. My service comes via BT landline, although not a BT provider.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by dave2010 View Post
    Something odd today. I wanted to add a post to the thread about the Tesla, and the cars colliding, and despite repeated attempts, logging in - logging out, turning machine off etc., can't do it.

Hence my post to the One word Daily thread = "stuffed".

Really puzzled by this. I keep being asked whether I want to stay on the page or leave, and sometimes I get a 103 message and link to a page which apparently doesn't exist, or I shouldn't have access to.

Wasted at least 15 minutes on this so far. Mmmmmm!
    I had a similar problem only yesterday, resolved by closing the page I was on then safari and re-starting it and AoS.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

+ Reply to Thread