Hello,

Being new to this forum, I tought I could try to repeat an inquiery I have posted a year ago on the wanted add page of audiojumble.uk...

I was then asking for a part unit that I could use for parts while, maybe naively or stupidly, hoping for a nice tuner that could have only needed an easy fix. Are we not all like this some time ?

I am getting into this rebuild process(delayed for too long)of a Leak tl II tuner. A tuner that does work,but with some shortcoming. I was already kindly suggested the freeze spray trick (Tanks to the Grand Wazoo) to locate any possible defective cap. the tuner have an intermitent problem that I think is ground related.

For instance, I would like to get my hand on the part identified in the Howard Sam's Photofact as L10/M3 etector assembly

Though I would consider taking the rest of entire chunk attached to it as well...
If realistic financialy.

This photosheet provide 4 different american manufacturers reference part # for every coil there is in this tuner, the detector assembly has none. The detector was fitted with Diodes and resistors probably by the Leak people and was not availabe as an "off-the-shelf" part other than from Leak's shelves. I guess.

So! Does anyone have Leak TL II parts lying around that I could use?

Thank you in advance.