+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vincent SV-234 Amplifier - excellent condition

I'm Adrian.

My friend has decided he will take sensible offers as he wants the amplifier to sell. These are really great amplifiers and are very natural and dynamic sound.

PM me for any info.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    My friend has decided he will take sensible offers as he wants the amplifier to sell. These are really great amplifiers and are very natural and dynamic sound.

PM me for any info.
    Bump

Surely someone wants a lovely sounding amplifier. You really would have to pay much much more to get a better sounding amp than one of these, it is excellent value for money.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Bump

Surely someone wants a lovely sounding amplifier. You really would have to pay much much more to get a better sounding amp than one of these, it is excellent value for money.
    Weekend Bump

My friend definitely wants to sell this so get in touch.

I'm Andrew.

Hi,
    I was actually looking for a quad 909 or similar power amp, but just noticed this. My budget is £900 tops unfortunately, if this is acceptable then let me know.
    Regards,
    Andrew

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Andydaa View Post
    Hi,
    I was actually looking for a quad 909 or similar power amp, but just noticed this. My budget is £900 tops unfortunately, if this is acceptable then let me know.
    Regards,
    Andrew
    PM sent

I'm Adrian.

This lovely amplifier is at present unbelievably still available, I am amazed it has not gone, it is superb condition and more to the point it sound absolutely marvellous and for the price being asked is great value for money.

PM me me if you have any questions, and I or my friend who owns it will be more than happy to answer.

I'm Adrian.

This lovely amplifier is at present unbelievably still available, I am amazed it has not gone, it is superb condition and more to the point it sound absolutely marvellous and for the price being asked is great value for money.

PM me me if you have any questions, and I or my friend who owns it will be more than happy to answer.
    Bump, as above.

I'm Adrian.

Default Price dropped

I cannot believe this Vincent amplifier has not sold. My friend does want to move it on so has decided to drop the price to £1100.

In my opinion this is an absolute bargain for one of these, they are truly a great amp, and whoever buys it will certainly enjoy its purity and musicality.

Please note you can hear at my place or can arrange for it to be at my friends home near Dorking, Surrey.

I'm Phil.

vincent make some great amps , i believe this is a current model with rrp of 2k

although it says it does home theatre bypass there is not a huge amount of info

https://www.vincentshop.co.uk/SV-234
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by hifinutt View Post
    vincent make some great amps , i believe this is a current model with rrp of 2k

although it says it does home theatre bypass there is not a huge amount of info

https://www.vincentshop.co.uk/SV-234
    Not sure where it says Theatre bypass, but it has a pre-out so can feed a separate amp or presuamlby sub-woofer(s)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast