+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: For Sale - Impulse H2 Loudspeakers in lovely condition

I'm Rick.

I bought mine from a very nice chap in Scotland and we did a half way meet at Gretner one night after work. If someone wants them enough they will make the effort.
    Bits:

Amps:

Avondale

Analogue:

Acoustic Signature Analogue 1 mkIII

Gold Note PH10

Digital:

Resolution Audio Opus21

Speakers:

AudioNote J

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Surprised these have not been rehoused. Top Quality sounding speakers.

this perhaps?

Seaton is not exactly half way round the world, I drove 200 miles to audition them when I got them and it was well worth it. We are only 2.5 hours from the M25 or just over 2 hour to Birmingham. I would be happy to meet someone about 2 hours from my house if they were happy to buy without hearing them, but not at present as recovering from a heart operation so cannot lift heavy weight and cannot drive for at least another 3 weeks.

I expect that someone who knows just how good these are will make the effort.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Seaton is not exactly half way round the world, I drove 200 miles to audition them when I got them and it was well worth it. We are only 2.5 hours from the M25 or just over 2 hour to Birmingham. I would be happy to meet someone about 2 hours from my house if they were happy to buy without hearing them, but not at present as recovering from a heart operation so cannot lift heavy weight and cannot drive for at least another 3 weeks.

I expect that someone who knows just how good these are will make the effort.
    Very helpful of you to half the effort required. They are certainly worth the time and fuel. Think iirc it took me about 7 hours to Gretna and back on a foul winter night. No regrets.
    Bits:

Amps:

Avondale

Analogue:

Acoustic Signature Analogue 1 mkIII

Gold Note PH10

Digital:

Resolution Audio Opus21

Speakers:

AudioNote J

I'm stuart.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick E View Post
    I bought mine from a very nice chap in Scotland
    You'll make me blush Rick
    Garrard 401, Jelco 750 with Shuggie, Ortofon 2M Black / ZYX Yatra 100, Project Phono RS with Sigma22 Linear PS, RPi3 + DigiOne + Linear PS, RPi3/1Tb SSD with PiCorePlayer + Linear PS, Perreaux Eloquence 250i 40th Anniversary with ES9038Pro DAC, DCG3 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 8x2 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 686 Power amp, Benchmark DAC2 HGC, Primare V25 CD player, Monitor Audio PL300, Sjostrom DCT03 DC Blocker.

I'm Mark.

Sorry to hear about your operation Adrian and hope you make a swift recovery! I bought my H2’s from Definitive Audio and owned them for many years, only selling due to downsizing on living space. H2’s are truly excellent speakers, worthy of a long drive to meet up, hear or pick up. Absolutely amazed that these are still here after more than 3300 hits!
    Last edited by Sixty2; 11-03-2019 at 08:07.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixty2 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your operation Adrian and hope you make a swift recovery! I bought my H2’s from Definitive Audio and owned them for many years, only selling due to downsizing on living space. H2’s are truly excellent speakers, worthy of a long drive to meet up, hear or pick up. Absolutely amazed that these are still here after more than 3300 hits!
    Thanks Mark. Recovery is going to be several months but worth it in the end.

The H2's are a great speaker, I will miss them, but it will keep domestic harmony, and I have the opportunity to have some very nice Vienna Acoustics at a good price from my friend, so I can get my head around it just. I never intended to sell them, but things happen. I am starting to get enquiries and I think they will go over the next few weeks, hopefully to a good home where they will be appreciated.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

SOLD and paid for today by AoS member who will be collecting soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345