+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: For Sale - Impulse H2 Loudspeakers in lovely condition

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I'm surprised they haven't sold yet. Very good speakers - in fact one of the very few horn-loaded speakers I can listen to for any length of time. GLWS.
    Barry

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Someone is going to get a bargain.

I am prepared to let them go for £1450 to an AoS member, that is a really good price for a pair in such great condition.

I re-iterate, as quoted above, they really work great with valve amps as they are very efficient. I have heard a pair driven with single ended class A 300b rated at 8watt and they perform beautifully with loads of volume. Obviously they work equally as well with a solid state amp.

Please PM me with and any questions.

Thanks

Adrian
    Well I am now starting to get interest with my H2's. If any of you are hanging back hoping to get them cheap but do not want to miss out then now is probably the time to make contact. Good one like these hardly ever come up for sale!
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

I have just lowered the price on eBay and it is open to sensible offers. So if you are after a lovely pair of Horn speakers that sound great get your skates on.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

OK, I really would like to see these go, I have now reduced them to £1400 which is less that I paid for them and in my opinion are now and absolute bargain. You would find it pretty hard to fund a better pair. Someone will get an absolute bargain and superb sounding speakers.

Just contact me with any questions. Thanks

I'm Adrian.

OK, I really would like to see these go, I have now reduced them to £1400 which is less that I paid for them and in my opinion are now and absolute bargain. You would find it pretty hard to fund a better pair. Someone will get an absolute bargain and superb sounding speakers.

Well I can’t believe I still have these, they are in such good condition and they hardly ever come up for sale, certainly not in this condition.

Just re-advertised on eBay, sensible offers from AoS members would be considered faourably.

I'm Adrian.

Well I can’t believe I still have these, they are in such good condition and they hardly ever come up for sale, certainly not in this condition.

Just re-advertised on eBay, sensible offers from AoS members would be considered faourably.
    Still waiting for a new home......

I'm Grant.

Surprised these have not been rehoused. Top Quality sounding speakers.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Thanks Grant I am rather bemused, one chap is thinking about them, as personal issues have occurred, However another ver nice chap who maybe on AoS is comping to audition them later this month when he comes to see his brother. So if anyone is hanging back they may not be here much longer.

I'm Adrian.

Weekend bump! These will make someone very happy with a lovely musical sound, very hard to beat Impulse H2's IMO unless you are prepared to spend serious money, many thousands, and these are a bargain!

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    this perhaps?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast