+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Abnormal ... again.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I recently saw a programme on C4 called "The Sex Robots are Coming", and the dolls looked just like her. So maybe fashion plays a part in this "look".

If that look was what appealed to me, then I think I'd go robot. Much lower maintenance - no more botox, collagen infills, hair extensions, coloured contact lenses, tanning salons or false nails. Just a quick flush out then leave to drip dry
    And no complaining about your "performance" either.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    And no complaining about your "performance" either.
    No, I would need the complaints to make the experience more realistic!
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    No, I would need the complaints to make the experience more realistic!
    Make a mix tape to play on your Walkman whilst your underway - 'You're doing it all wrong'...etc
    Current Lash Up:

*Sony SCD XB790QS* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Make a mix tape to play on your Walkman whilst your underway - 'You're doing it all wrong'...etc
    Most often played tracks would be "Socks in bed again!" and "Dutch Oven Blues".
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Martin.

Not forgetting '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction'
    Current Lash Up:

*Sony SCD XB790QS* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Steve.

Or "Do it Again". Sorry no, need a day off to refill the tank.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Then just record a female voice saying: "is it in? I can't feel it."
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Without meaning to brag, I am a kind of "Sex Ninja" - I have the ability to come and go unnoticed

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Alan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678