+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Abnormal ... again.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I recently saw a programme on C4 called "The Sex Robots are Coming", and the dolls looked just like her. So maybe fashion plays a part in this "look".

If that look was what appealed to me, then I think I'd go robot. Much lower maintenance - no more botox, collagen infills, hair extensions, coloured contact lenses, tanning salons or false nails. Just a quick flush out then leave to drip dry
    And no complaining about your "performance" either.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    And no complaining about your "performance" either.
    No, I would need the complaints to make the experience more realistic!
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    No, I would need the complaints to make the experience more realistic!
    Make a mix tape to play on your Walkman whilst your underway - 'You're doing it all wrong'...etc
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Make a mix tape to play on your Walkman whilst your underway - 'You're doing it all wrong'...etc
    Most often played tracks would be "Socks in bed again!" and "Dutch Oven Blues".

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

Not forgetting '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction'
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Or "Do it Again". Sorry no, need a day off to refill the tank.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Then just record a female voice saying: "is it in? I can't feel it."
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Without meaning to brag, I am a kind of "Sex Ninja" - I have the ability to come and go unnoticed

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Alan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678