+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do not order from Bokrand (anymore)

I'm Jeremy.

Default Do not order from Bokrand (anymore)

So I know there are a lot of fans out there but that doesn't change the fact that you won't get your tonearm. I've emailed Alfred numerous times and given an ample wait time past the expected time (I ordered Nov 2020). I've gotten replies that it'll be sent out etc. None of that is true. At this point there is no expectation I'll ever see the tonearm I paid for... I even made the mistake of not buying it through eBay to save him some $, but now I have no recourse.

Fair warning, any postings on eBay for them are bluffs. You will receive nothing. Alfred's health is so-so, and he should not be attempting to sell anything. I wish him health but not this scam of letting people pay for nothing.

As for my own reference, I've organized GBs and sent out PCB boards to hundreds of people. I do work for other companies as well, and have delivered on everything. If you think I have any ill intent you'll find nothing to support that, this post is only to forewarn other people that you'll be throwing money away.

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Folsom View Post
    So I know there are a lot of fans out there but that doesn't change the fact that you won't get your tonearm. I've emailed Alfred numerous times and given an ample wait time past the expected time (I ordered Nov 2020). I've gotten replies that it'll be sent out etc. None of that is true. At this point there is no expectation I'll ever see the tonearm I paid for... I even made the mistake of not buying it through eBay to save him some $, but now I have no recourse.

Fair warning, any postings on eBay for them are bluffs. You will receive nothing. Alfred's health is so-so, and he should not be attempting to sell anything. I wish him health but not this scam of letting people pay for nothing.

As for my own reference, I've organized GBs and sent out PCB boards to hundreds of people. I do work for other companies as well, and have delivered on everything. If you think I have any ill intent you'll find nothing to support that, this post is only to forewarn other people that you'll be throwing money away.
    Thats nonsense boss, I ordered an arm and its arriving next week, 30 days to make one which is excellent considering what the world is undergoing.
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Jeremy.

If that's true, lucky you.

No nonsense on my part. I've been waiting over a year with lots of promises, nothing so much as a tracking #.

I'm Jeremy.

Alfred has contacted me. I will keep this thread up to date. The purpose here wasn't to get him to reach out to me, it was that contact was not doing anything. If he indeed does send me a tonearm I will not hesitate to make it known.

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vinyl Adventure View Post
    Thats nonsense boss, I ordered an arm and its arriving next week, 30 days to make one which is excellent considering what the world is undergoing.
    Please let us know if you get it
    Source
    SW1X Universal Music Server UMS I Signature with Power Supply Unit PSU I Signature
    SW1X USB II
    SW1X DAC III Special
    Audiolab 6000 CDT transport
    Amps
    Pre amps -- Hi fi Collective twin mono ladder stepped attenuator, with Charcroft Z-foil and silver wired. And First Watt B1 active no gain buffer.
    Power amps -- Welborne 45 SET monoblocks 1.8W / Decware Taboo 6W / Elekit 300B TU-8600SVK plus further improved components 9W / ICE Power 1000W
    Speakers
    Highly modified Endorphin P17 open baffle speakers containing both vintage and modern alnico drivers and paper cones. All silver wired - 8" Cube Audio FC8 full range drivers and vintage 15" Altec VOTT 416 bass drivers. All sat on Townsend Audio Podium seismic isolation platforms.
    BK Electronics XLS400FF Sub.
    Cabling
    Silver mains cables, interconnects and speaker cables by SW1X
    Headphones
    HRT HeadStreamer and SennHeiser HD650 headphones

I'm paul.

how can you say it’s nonsense when you haven’t received it. If you had said “ that’s nonsense I ordered one and it arrived this week “ ok
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Is it one of these: http://www.stefanopasini.it/Audio_In...d_Tonearms.htm

If it is, how much did it cost?

Thanks
    Barry

I'm Jeremy.

I received an email saying it shipped. Will continue to update.

I'm Andrew.

This is the 2nd complaint regarding these arms, I similar discussion cropped up over on Lenco Heaven.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Mike.

Can't believe you waited 13 months to bring it up on a Forum, you've more patience than me, by that time I'd have been at his door

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast