Hi there, I'm hoping to get some recommendations for a SUT or headamp please? Usually Googling will get me a decent list of candidates but I've been falling a bit short here, perhaps due to my own ignorance on the matter!

It'll be for a Denon DL-301 mkII going into the MM input of my Croft Phono Integrated. People seem to like the Denon at 400-600ohms for the most part, though some swear by it at 1k. The Croft stage seems to veer a bit towards the bassy side judging by reports (and my own currently not very sympathetic DL-110 that's going straight into it, for what that's worth) so I'm guessing it might end up preferring 600ohms+?

I'd been looking at the Rothwell Headspace but since the options there jump from 360ohms to 1.5k I'm thinking it might not be the most suitable first choice? I'll readily admit that I'm not great on the maths for some of this stuff though so there could well be something I'm missing as far as connecting it to this particular phono stage goes!

The AU-300LC apparently loads it at 470ohms but used prices seem to have gone up quite a bit in the past few years. Might there be better, more modern options for the money?

Any suggestions more than welcome