+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: Raspberry pi and the delights of invisible media!

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by killie99 View Post
    Ok for my sanity .......

RPi and BOSS 1.2

BOSS J25 OFF to feed power to RPi and BOSS individually

RPi & Isolator 1.2 & BOSS 1.2

Isolator J26 ON BOSS J25 ON to feed power to Isolator and BOSS individually.

J29 serves no purpose other than illuminating (or not) a LED?

The Allo docs aren't exactly clear, they could do with a little drawing showing each configuration.

Not that I can even power it up as the USB -C cables I ordered with 1st class postage last Monday still aren't here ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Oh no!

Stay patient. It's a great bit of kit.

I'm stuart.

Have I got the jumper settings correct?
    Garrard 401, Jelco 750 with Shuggie, Ortofon 2M Black / ZYX Yatra 100, Project Phono RS with Sigma22 Linear PS, RPi3 + DigiOne + Linear PS, RPi3/1Tb SSD with PiCorePlayer + Linear PS, Perreaux Eloquence 250i 40th Anniversary with ES9038Pro DAC, DCG3 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 8x2 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 686 Power amp, Benchmark DAC2 HGC, Primare V25 CD player, Monitor Audio PL300, Sjostrom DCT03 DC Blocker.

Bigman80 Guest

Sounds right to me.

I'm stuart.

Im intrigued to see how the Boss/Isolator compares to the Digione/Perreaux given the good reports of the Boss/Isolator. Certainly not apples v apples but a worthwhile shoot out I think.
    Garrard 401, Jelco 750 with Shuggie, Ortofon 2M Black / ZYX Yatra 100, Project Phono RS with Sigma22 Linear PS, RPi3 + DigiOne + Linear PS, RPi3/1Tb SSD with PiCorePlayer + Linear PS, Perreaux Eloquence 250i 40th Anniversary with ES9038Pro DAC, DCG3 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 8x2 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 686 Power amp, Benchmark DAC2 HGC, Primare V25 CD player, Monitor Audio PL300, Sjostrom DCT03 DC Blocker.

I'm Tony.

Just hooked up the TPA3116 (£20) amp to the Katana to remind myself how good it is...and boy oh boy, it is good!

Serious contender for the Best Value I have come across in the world of audio, that’s for sure.

Just breathes life, and engages you in the music effortlessly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Neil.

Default Raspberry pi and the delights of invisible media!

I wanted to shoutout to the Allo DietPi image, it is absolutely rock solid, ready configured for everything including Squeezelite, and has run crash free for over a month now with no power downs or resets. Bonus is the OS runs entirely in RAM. Moode was more flaky for sure.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455