Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather For January!

I'm Grant.

Default Crap Weather For January!

cold here today but sunny. just over 0C
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - XS VALVE DAC - AVANTREE OASIS PLUS + LEAF HD BLUETOOTHS - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR +NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI 3 DIGIONE/VOLUMIO - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN MAIN SPKRS/Q ACOUSTIC BT3 ACTIVES & CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**

I'm tired.

Light grey sky, slight chill in the air, was just going to burn some stuff but some divvy opposite has just put some washing out (which will probably end up damper when she takes it in than when she put it out).

Macca is offline Moderator and lover of technical papers

I'm Martin.

Cold, heavily overcast. No rain yet but give it a chance. Will probably start as I'm leaving work.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SLP1200 CD Player * Nelson Pass DCB1 Pre amp / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lovely mild (for the time of year) dry, sunny day here in Wrexham

This is one of my favourite times of the year, when most of the 'rabble' (lol) are back at work, and the shops and towns are quiet, with a lot of folks still away on holiday, and Del is off work for nearly another week, so we can enjoy some relaxing quality time together, and get a break from entertaining others!

Consequently, we're going out for a few drinks later at a local country pub, and then a meal at a nice Chinese restaurant, as we need a change of food from the typical 'Xmas fayre' we've been having for the last 2 weeks! Looking forward to it

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Shane.

Bit chilly today.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

Home Hi-Fi Chat UK (Facebook Group)

I'm Luis.

Here were I live its now really sunny and 18 degrees celcius. Later we will have 8 degrees.

Great sunny winter.

Enviado do meu HTC_M10h através do Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

3c today. feels colder
    Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - XS VALVE DAC - AVANTREE OASIS PLUS + LEAF HD BLUETOOTHS - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR +NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI 3 DIGIONE/VOLUMIO - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN MAIN SPKRS/Q ACOUSTIC BT3 ACTIVES & CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

Macca is offline Moderator and lover of technical papers

I'm Martin.

Chilly here too. last night was really cold, below zero. Supposed to warm up as we get into the afternoon though.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SLP1200 CD Player * Nelson Pass DCB1 Pre amp / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    3c today. feels colder
    Exactly the same here. Very dull too. It was pretty nippy walking the dog around the park just now.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Grant.

8c but very blustery and some driven rain.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast