+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wtd Terminator Air bearing tonearm

I'm Tim.

Default Wtd Terminator Air bearing tonearm

Recently heard one again and would like to have a go with one in my system.
    I know it’s a long shot but if anyone has one that it gathering dust they would consider selling drop me a line.

I'm Peter.

Just a heads up: there is one for sale in Denmark, but you would not know it unless you know Danish. He bundles it with other kit and there is not much in terms of a description. I do not know if he is willing to split.

I recently talked to the seller about an esoteric Abbas Audio Dac that he had for sale, so he is a genuine hifi nut. I have sent you the link via PM and I can assist if required.

Kind regards,
    Peter
    I'm Peter, Denmark: AD Audio Satchmo 3 Line Stage + EAR 516 + Quad ESL 57 + EAR 324P + PTP6 Acoustand L75 + Poul Ladegaard tonearm/Denon 103D + Fidelity Research FR24 mk ii/Decca Maroon + Leak Stereofetic FM Tuner + B&O Beocord 6500 Cassette Deck + Synology DS 415+("upgraded" to 8gb memory) cabled to Win10 PC - JRiver - Paul Pang USB-splitter cable - Linear 5v psu - Nuforce U192s - Line Magnetic 502CA DAC

I'm Tim.

Hi Rosewind
    PM sent
    Thanks

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewind View Post
    Just a heads up: there is one for sale in Denmark, but you would not know it unless you know Danish. He bundles it with other kit and there is not much in terms of a description. I do not know if he is willing to split.

I recently talked to the seller about an esoteric Abbas Audio Dac that he had for sale, so he is a genuine hifi nut. I have sent you the link via PM and I can assist if required.

Kind regards,
    Peter
    Nice post Rosewind.

I'm Peter.

Default Clear some space in your PM box, Tim!

Hi Tim.

I finally received a message from the seller of the Terminator Tangential arm. So you better clear some space in your PM mailbox.

Kind regards,
    Peter
    I'm Peter, Denmark: AD Audio Satchmo 3 Line Stage + EAR 516 + Quad ESL 57 + EAR 324P + PTP6 Acoustand L75 + Poul Ladegaard tonearm/Denon 103D + Fidelity Research FR24 mk ii/Decca Maroon + Leak Stereofetic FM Tuner + B&O Beocord 6500 Cassette Deck + Synology DS 415+("upgraded" to 8gb memory) cabled to Win10 PC - JRiver - Paul Pang USB-splitter cable - Linear 5v psu - Nuforce U192s - Line Magnetic 502CA DAC

I'm Tim.

I’ve cleared inbox
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread