Quote Originally Posted by blackmetalboon View Post
There is a rather amusing review on the Stereophile website for the Nordost QKore grounding box. My personal highlight of the review is the advice from the manufacturer about keeping it off the floor and recommending using their “resonant control devices” under it.

If it’s that susceptible to vibrations why didn’t they take this to consideration when designed it.

Apparently even mixing the materials these feet/supports come in alters the sound!

I honestly cannot see how any of these products could lead to improvements. Even if they did I’m sure it’s nothing that couldn’t be solved alternatively using basic grounding techniques at a fraction of the cost.
I have been listening to the Nordost boxes for more than a decade at hifi shows on some astoundingly good systems. It's funny, non of the exhibitors mentioned anything about the boxes. (I thought they were some sort of external cable filters). I shall pay more attention to these boxes and ask questions. My gut feeling is they do work, however feelings are not much to go on.