Here's some pics of my current system which im very happy with.
Yamaha NS1000's, I bought these blind from an auction house,a gamble as the mid and tweeter drivers cost an arm and a leg to replace,thankfully all drivers tested fine.
At some point id like to replace the crossover components and stick them outside the cabinet.

Next up is my trusted old Sony X555ES cdp,a very nice sounding cd player,i dont feel the need to go better.

Vinyl is my chosen format,earlier in the year id travelled to Leeds from brighton to pick up my dream TT,a Pioneer PLC-590,

ive always lusted over one of these and was very happy with it,then a the Sony TTS-8000 appeared on gumtree it had been on there a while at a high price,very dusty in the sellers pics which i guess put a few people off,they are a Japan/UK model only.
I made the seller an offer which he accepted,a very noticeable upgrade over the Pioneer.

Ive used some good British tonearms in the past,the pioneers PA-5000 tonearm gave me a taste of what the jap arms are like,a trip to Northampton to hear an Audio Technica AT-1010 highly modified by phonomac blew me away,i left with one! a mk6 version,the perfect companion for an Audio Technica ART-7 cartridge.

The valve amp was a leap of faith for me,id never heard a valve amp and when this amp turned up for sale i went for a listen,id also never heard of the maker,John Wood,a search of the web confirmed he was well regarded in the hifi world.
It didn't wow me at first but once home and through the yammys the quality was evident!

Ive saved the best till last,a 2 box paradise phono stage,sometimes its all about being in the right place at the right time,thankfully for me i was! (still have to pinch myself!)

Not much to see or tell you what the box's are,all the magic is inside,i like that,kinda reminds me of a stealth bomber! stunning sound which has elevated my vinyl to another level,the background is a quiet as a church mouse,lots more detail comes through with excellent separation.

Well that's it to date,im very content and happy. 8-)