+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi, from Paris

I'm Fred.

Default Hi, from Paris

Hi i'm fred from Paris, France, been listening to records for close to 10 years now

started with my father's thorens TD 160, then came a technics SL 1200 clone, and now i'm on a rega planar 3 with the pro-ject tubebox se II.

I'm running an audio technica at33ptg but i have to send it for retipping, in the meantime i ordered a AT vm740ml as i've heard it and it sounded great

I'm Neil.

Welcome to AoS
    Regards Neil

I'm Adrian.

Hi Fred,

Welcome aboard the good ship AOS. Lots of info and friendly advice on here if you need it. I'd love to find out about more French artists, rock or jazz, any you recommend?. One band I stumbled across that you may or may not heard of is Trust, I believe they toured with AC/DC one time, they are pretty good, in my opinion.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Fred. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us what music you like and what other equipment you have in your system.

If you want to be called Fred, you'll need to put that in your profile or folks will address you as Martin.

Feel free to join in the chat, everybody here is friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Fred.

I don't listen to french music much as i'm mostly into english therefor i can't point you to any french rock or jazz artist.

+ Reply to Thread