+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anti vibration feet?

I'm Chris.

Default Anti vibration feet?

Anyone tried this sort of thing?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cc3D-Mini...05b1%7Ciid%3A1

At about £1 each they are as cheap as chips.

Source
    SW1X Universal Music Server UMS I Signature with Power Supply Unit PSU I Signature
    SW1X USB II
    SW1X DAC III Special
    Audiolab 6000 CDT transport
    Amps
    Pre amps -- Hi fi Collective twin mono ladder stepped attenuator, with Charcroft Z-foil and silver wired. And First Watt B1 active no gain buffer.
    Power amps -- Welborne 45 SET monoblocks 1.8W / Decware Taboo 6W / Elekit 300B TU-8600SVK plus further improved components 9W / ICE Power 1000W
    Speakers
    Highly modified Endorphin P17 open baffle speakers containing both vintage and modern alnico drivers and paper cones. All silver wired - 8" Cube Audio FC8 full range drivers and vintage 15" Altec VOTT 416 bass drivers. All sat on Townsend Audio Podium seismic isolation platforms.
    BK Electronics XLS400FF Sub.
    Cabling
    Silver mains cables, interconnects and speaker cables by SW1X
    Headphones
    HRT HeadStreamer and SennHeiser HD650 headphones

I'm Gary.

They look really cool, couldn't find a size though, they only weigh about 6 gms, so they could be tiny?

My half squash balls seem to work OK

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    They look really cool, couldn't find a size though, they only weigh about 6 gms, so they could be tiny?

My half squash balls seem to work OK

Gary
    I struggled to find a size as well. I think they are of the order of 2" square. Not sure also about the weight they will carry. Think I might order a set in the New Year
    Source
    SW1X Universal Music Server UMS I Signature with Power Supply Unit PSU I Signature
    SW1X USB II
    SW1X DAC III Special
    Amps
    Pre amps -- Hi fi Collective twin mono ladder stepped attenuator, with Charcroft Z-foil and silver wired. And First Watt B1 active no gain buffer.
    Power amps -- Welborne 45 SET monoblocks 1.8W / Decware Taboo 6W / Elekit 300B TU-8600SVK plus further improved components 9W / ICE Power 1000W
    Speakers
    Highly modified Endorphin P17 open baffle speakers containing both vintage and modern alnico drivers and paper cones. All silver wired - 8" Cube Audio FC8 full range drivers and vintage 15" Altec VOTT 416 bass drivers. All sat on Townsend Audio Podium seismic isolation platforms.
    Cabling
    Headphones

I'm Pete.

Dimension: 45*45*15mm (Approx.) - taken from another listing

Designed for flight motor controllers, usually around 4-8g, for quad copters ect

So think may squish with the weight of hifi gear

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by larky View Post
    Dimension: 45*45*15mm (Approx.) - taken from another listing

Designed for flight motor controllers, usually around 4-8g, for quad copters ect

So think may squish with the weight of hifi gear
    Thanks for finding that out

So to support 1Kg of Hi Fi kit would need 125 of these. Not sure that's entirely practical
    Source
    SW1X USB II
    SW1X DAC III Special
    Amps
    Speakers
    Cabling
    Headphones

+ Reply to Thread