+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jico Neo-SAS styli - how to buy them?

I'm JP.

Default Jico Neo-SAS styli - how to buy them?

Hi all,

Absolute noob here, but I have a legit question:
    How does one get his hands on a new Neo-Sas stylus made by Jico? Their English website seems to say that they don't trade those anymore or doesn't offer them there.
    However, on their Japanese website you can find Neo-Sas versions of most of their styli for other brands, such as the Victor Z3E that I was looking for:

https://shop.jico.co.jp/products/det...p?code=A084950

Not too sure about how you get around that one - don't want to get myself confused with Japanese and don't want to buy if I don't know what I am doing.
    Anybody had any luck with these?

Thanks!
    Living room setup: Hama DIT2010MBT Pro Tuner / Teac A-H300 mkIII Cassette Player / JVC L-A31 TT + JVC Z4S cartridge / Win10+Presonus AudioBox iOne USB -> Teac A-H300 mkIII -> Tannoy Precision 601P
    Office setup: Computer -> MOTU 4Pre -> Genelec 1029A active loudspeakers / Sennheiser HD650 headphones

I'm James.

I bought my SAS direct from Jico
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    got mine second hand here... its broken alas so wont be going down that route again.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm JP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I don't think they do the SAS styli anymore from their website... Have a look please and let me know if I am going mad
    Living room setup: Hama DIT2010MBT Pro Tuner / Teac A-H300 mkIII Cassette Player / JVC L-A31 TT + JVC Z4S cartridge / Win10+Presonus AudioBox iOne USB -> Teac A-H300 mkIII -> Tannoy Precision 601P
    Office setup: Computer -> MOTU 4Pre -> Genelec 1029A active loudspeakers / Sennheiser HD650 headphones

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by jpolsan View Post
    I don't think they do the SAS styli anymore from their website... Have a look please and let me know if I am going mad
    I have had a look at their website and you are correct, they don't seem to have any available. Keep checking though every now and then because they have withdrawn the SAS before and then bought it back. Probably due to other demands in their business or problems with raw materials?
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm JP.

Maybe it could be that. I thought they had abandoned the SAS line to dedicate themselves to the Neo-Sas range anyway, but I can't get that range from their English website either, only from the Japanese one...

I'm Mike.

Just use the Japanese site; I've used it a couple of times, with absolutely no issues.
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

+ Reply to Thread