+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Made me chuckle.

Bigman80 Guest

Default Made me chuckle.

Loving the 'meme' generation. Many times I've laughed but this one, is pure class.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

It's obvious she's using the iron as an oscilloscope probe - it's called multi-tasking.
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Cold fusion?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    It's obvious she's using the iron as an oscilloscope probe - it's called multi-tasking.
    Lol, i didnt think of that! very good.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Cold fusion?
    Did you mistype "confusion" lol

I'm Geoff.

You do realise that stuff like this will probably become illegal from June when the gender stereotyping regs come into force. Of course that won't do anything to improve women drivers or stop some raising an eyebrow when their lady drinking partner asks for a pint of Guinness.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Well it won't improve women's driving as most of them are, IMO, already a lot better at driving than men.
    Barry

I'm Alan.

Well it won't improve women's driving as most of them are, IMO, already a lot better at driving than men.
    the female of the species taught me how to drive and I passed first time...It grieves me to say it..but it's true.
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Mark.

Even my missus spotted the mistake straight away - 'Silly girl, you don't solder Lego!'

I'm Geoff.

Two of the scariest driving moments I've had were caused by women drivers, both did exactly the same, driving fast onto a main carriageway from a slip road without looking or slowing and forcing me to slam the brakes on and swerve wildly to avoid them! Luckily there were no vehicles to my right either time.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    You do realise that stuff like this will probably become illegal from June when the gender stereotyping regs come into force. Of course that won't do anything to improve women drivers or stop some raising an eyebrow when their lady drinking partner asks for a pint of Guinness.
    Can't imagine the snowflakes would be offended that a woman is shown soldering (intent)

Obviously the incompetence is not gender specific, a male model would have done the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast