+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What is your favorite chocolate bar?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Believe they had their reps dress up as nurses and push the powder to people who didnt need it as better than mothers own..... all in the name of profit
    Yes they target new mothers, offer them the milk powder for free, which the mother's readily accept. The mothers use it, the babies appear to like it so the mothers stop lactating. When they go back for some more milk powder, Nestlé say they have to pay, and because the mothers have dried up they have no option to pay for something they can ill afford.

Beware Swiss bearing gifts.
    Barry

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I use the old names for everything. It may be 2018 outside but in my house it's still 1977.
    Here here!

Inside my house is more like 1964!

The Aldi imitation Marathon are pretty nice, they are called Racer, 6 in a pack for 80 something pence!
    Spendorman

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Yes they target new mothers, offer them the milk powder for free, which the mother's readily accept. The mothers use it, the babies appear to like it so the mothers stop lactating. When they go back for some more milk powder, Nestlé say they have to pay, and because the mothers have dried up they have no option to pay for something they can ill afford.

Beware Swiss bearing gifts.
    I heard this recently, also the powdered milk has to be mixed with water, the water is very often contaminated, so making the baby ill.
    Spendorman

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    Loved the Cabana bar, was my after school highlight
    Loved the kick up the backside from my dad, that was my after detention highlight.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    Here here!

Inside my house is more like 1964!

The Aldi imitation Marathon are pretty nice, they are called Racer, 6 in a pack for 80 something pence!
    Yes we like those Racer bars too. Apt name, they go pretty quick in this house.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Yes we like those Racer bars too. Apt name, they go pretty quick in this house.
    Strangely, the similar looking bars without the nuts, Titan, I don't like, have bought these in error!

I may have got the price of the Racer bars wrong, they might be cheaper than I said.

Here is an old review of the Aldi Chocolate bars, packaging is a bit different now.

https://grocerygems.blogspot.com/201...cer-titan.html
    Spendorman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678