+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I'm going to be rich

I'm Svend.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Well there comes a point when it gets to you, 6 trips with a blue light and 3 ops, and you have mortality stamped on your forehead. After all that I still went skiing in Canada 7 months ago, as I thought well I don’t know what’s coming, and I’ve spent the last 4 months being unwell with Angina as stuff has deteriorated, Happy I went though. Hopefully I will overcome the hiccup. I get you point but feel I’m on the sharp edge.
    Hope you enjoyed that! We ski in the Rockies almost every winter, usually in Banff. Wonderful place. A winter would not be complete without a trip there to ski. And I hope you can make the trip again. Best of luck with your health challenges!

Regards,
    Svend

I'm Adrian.

We had a wonderful time, thanks, in Whistler. We are both reasonable skiers as we used to have a rental place in Fernie and used it quite a bit. So I tend to really on technique and gravity rather than fitness, which was never my thing anyway. If I can get myself sorted then it plan to go back in 2020 finances willing.

All the best,

Adrian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Svend.

Nice one Adrian. Whistler can be amazing if conditions are good...vast amount of terrain. Sounds like you hit a patch of good weather there. Fernie is a place we've wanted to visit for some time. It has a small ski town rep that appeals to us. Hope to get there soon...

Take care,
    Svend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456