+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm going to be rich

I'm Gary.

I'm just marketing sound deadening feet called them Asquish, available in varying grades according to weight. Red dot, yellow dot, white dot and professional.

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    I'm just marketing sound deadening feet called them Asquish, available in varying grades according to weight. Red dot, yellow dot, white dot and professional.

Gary
    They'd sound better with a blob of Audiophile Sound Damping and Anti-slip Putty under them
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    They'd sound better with a blob of Audiophile Sound Damping and Anti-slip Putty under them
    I'm negotiating for the use of these as upgrades!
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Svend.

This one jolts my BS meter into the red zone:

http://www.furutech.com/2016/12/08/14208/

A carbon fiber, resin dampened outlet cover. Only $250. A bargain at twice the price. Per their ad copy:

All non-magnetic Damper cover plate finished with NCF carbon fiber sheet and Neo Damper sheet plus NCF resin plate for the most effective damping

NCF - Nano Crystal² Formula - Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula --- NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products! Nano Crystal² Formula eliminates static, “interconverts” thermal, mechanical and electrical energy and damps vibrations—all for the finest Furutech Pure Transmission signal imaginable.

Neo Damper – an extremely effective elastomer composite material created in Japan for vibration damping in sensitive electrical and mechanical devices such as high end audio products where transference or transmission of vibrational and electrical noise through power cables has detrimental effect of sound reproduction

I'm Grant.

The white tac and pink tac could be utilised in the scheme. Guessing you might be able to get gold stuff too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Philip.

I seem to remember a character called Peter Belt, now passed away, who used to flog some fairly contentious hifi 'upgrades', like black plastic cable ties to put round your speaker cables, not to tidy them up or coil them, just put round a single run of the cable. It was supposed to improve the sound. He had his fans and he had his critics, though I believe most people felt his products were based on optimism rather than any logical scientific evidence. Selling paper clips that had undergone 'special treatments'. Yeah, right .

I'm openingabottleofwine.

That's the same sort of bollocks as is talked about Ohno continious cast copper. The drawing process may create single crystals that are a metre or two long, but as soon as the wire is wound on a drum or bent beyond its elastic limit, those single crystals are broken into smaller units. And when the copper is put into use the crystals are broken further still.
    Barry

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    The white tac and pink tac could be utilised in the scheme. Guessing you might be able to get gold stuff too
    I considered it but was concerned about allegations of racism as I couldn't offer black tac.
    Thankfully it's all gender neutral.

I am also thinking of offering a fair trade, organic, ethically sourced, dolphin friendly, vegan version*

Same shit, different packaging.
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

I'm Adrian.

Default I'm going to be rich

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    The mistake you're making is that you're explaining what they do, the tactic is to advertise it making no claims as to what the procuct actually does or how it achieves it. This protects you from trading standards
    I think I’d pass trading standards as the crystals will disrupt sound waves hitting them. You just need to position them correctly to maximise effect. Hours of fun tweaking and doing listening tests, guaranteed satisfaction for the true audiophiles among us.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm James.

Some people are cynical about these so called 'audiophile tweaks'. It is sad but to help them I intend to repurpose these repurposed extendable rods as divining rods for foo detection.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kalttoy-Hun...6fL&ref=plSrch

Simply extend, point at what might be foo, and if the rods detect it as such they will move in mysterious ways. For £199.95 no serious audiophile can afford to be without one.

Highly recommended, 5 star reviews on following link..

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast