+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laser prints needed for pcbs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Laser prints needed for pcbs

I need some laser prints doing for toner transfer pcb etching and wondered whether anyone would be able to print them for me?

I have the Staples inkjet paper but my local print shop will not entertain using it in his printers.

The prints I need are for DestroyerXs DX standard boards and can be found here.

http://users.tpg.com.au/users/gerski...mp/default.htm

The image I need is in the DX Amplifier section and is called DX Amplifier PCB-Bottom layer. I would like 6 prints doing. They will fit on 3 sheets of paper.

If anyone would be willing to help, send me a pm and we can discuss payment and the like.

Many thanks.

John

Quote Originally Posted by john blackburn View Post
    I need some laser prints doing for toner transfer pcb etching and wondered whether anyone would be able to print them for me?

I have the Staples inkjet paper but my local print shop will not entertain using it in his printers.

The prints I need are for DestroyerXs DX standard boards and can be found here.

http://users.tpg.com.au/users/gerski...mp/default.htm

The image I need is in the DX Amplifier section and is called DX Amplifier PCB-Bottom layer. I would like 6 prints doing. They will fit on 3 sheets of paper.

If anyone would be willing to help, send me a pm and we can discuss payment and the like.

Many thanks.

John
    I'm going on Holiday tomorrow so unless someone else comes forward to help you before the 19th of May when I am back in work mail me the paper you want it printed on at the address below and E-mail instructions to jan.larsen@logica.com of what you want printing and how and your return address and I will do it for you on one of the lasers here.

Logica
    Att: Jan Larsen
    Technology drive
    Science park
    Bridgend CF31 3NA

Best regards
    Jan
    Jan.

Hi snip.

You superstar!

Have a good holiday and I will be in touch when you get back.

John

Quote Originally Posted by john blackburn View Post
    Hi snip.

You superstar!

Have a good holiday and I will be in touch when you get back.

John
    I am back now. If you have not had this sorted already please proceed to mail the paper here and E-mail me the stuff you want on it.

//Jan
    Jan.

Hi Jan.

I managed to get six done using the recommended Staples inkjet paper.

It looks like they have changed the make up of the paper. Now when it is heated it goes extremely sticky and bonds instantly to the iron. I don't feel it would be wise to risk it in your company printer, there is a re think going on currently about future pcbs.

I managed to get 4 boards to transfer using tin foil between the iron and paper. It made things awkward but hopefully they are good enough for the task.

Thanks again for the offer though and I hope you had a good holiday.

John

+ Reply to Thread