+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turntable feet

I'm Drew.

Default Turntable feet

Has anyone tried these feet (Kridon type 1)- or similar- under a turntable ? http://www.plinth-design.com I'm currently thinking through various options for use under a Russ Collinson cherry plinth and Garrard 401. Russ himself favours sorbothane hemispheres. The mega priced Townsend option is beyond my means at this stage...Thanks

Brass_Insulated_Feet.jpg
    Last edited by da2222; 06-12-2018 at 20:06.

I'm Mark.

They look nicely made but a lot of expensive elaboration is needed to make a captive point and indent contraption. In effect the same thing can be had for a third (even a quarter) of the price if you are happy for the pointed bit and it’s accompanying footer to be seperate parts rather than pretending to be one.

100% Analogue

I'm Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    They look nicely made but a lot of expensive elaboration is needed to make a captive point and indent contraption. In effect the same thing can be had for a third (even a quarter) of the price if you are happy for the pointed bit and it’s accompanying footer to be seperate parts rather than pretending to be one.
    Thanks Mark, do you have any links to the type you suggest?

I'm Lee.

These are very good, I brought a set for my Lenco and have tried them under the Spacedeck and my Lampi Dac. They really do work very well in all the applications Ive tried. The seller is also reliable as Firebottle Alan also brought a set and a few of my other friends did also. The guy also has some interesting items for sale in his shop and is well worth a look

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Valab-Uni...QAAOSwIFtaFcAK
    Vinyl rig 1 - NAS Spacedeck / Jelco 750D / EAR 834P modified / Denon DL 103. Vinyl rig 2 - Lenco GL75 c/w original arm and Shure M75ED MM cart / trichord Diablo with NCPSU. Amplifiers - Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre. Digital - Mac Mini / Lampizator Atlantic Plus tube rectified Dac / Linear PSU / Hummingboard Network audio adaptor. Speakers - Horns.pl Mummy's. Cables are Audio Note / Albedo / Duelund WE16GA Speaker wire. Power conditioner is a Gigawatt PC2 EVO

+ Reply to Thread