+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turntable feet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Drew.

Default Turntable feet

Has anyone tried these feet (Kridon type 1)- or similar- under a turntable ? http://www.plinth-design.com I'm currently thinking through various options for use under a Russ Collinson cherry plinth and Garrard 401. Russ himself favours sorbothane hemispheres. The mega priced Townsend option is beyond my means at this stage...Thanks

Brass_Insulated_Feet.jpg
    Last edited by da2222; 06-12-2018 at 20:06.

I'm Deleted.

They look nicely made but a lot of expensive elaboration is needed to make a captive point and indent contraption. In effect the same thing can be had for a third (even a quarter) of the price if you are happy for the pointed bit and it’s accompanying footer to be seperate parts rather than pretending to be one.
    Account Deleted

I'm Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    They look nicely made but a lot of expensive elaboration is needed to make a captive point and indent contraption. In effect the same thing can be had for a third (even a quarter) of the price if you are happy for the pointed bit and it’s accompanying footer to be seperate parts rather than pretending to be one.
    Thanks Mark, do you have any links to the type you suggest?

I'm Lee.

These are very good, I brought a set for my Lenco and have tried them under the Spacedeck and my Lampi Dac. They really do work very well in all the applications Ive tried. The seller is also reliable as Firebottle Alan also brought a set and a few of my other friends did also. The guy also has some interesting items for sale in his shop and is well worth a look

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Valab-Uni...QAAOSwIFtaFcAK
    Vinyl rig 1 - NAS Spacedeck / FR64s / Lab 12 Melto / Denon SUT / Ortofon GM SPU. Vinyl rig 2 Mono Set Up - Lenco GL75 c/w Jelco 750D / AT33 Mono / EAR 834P Modded. Amplifiers - Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre. Digital - Fanless Mini PC / Lampizator TRP / Linear PSU / Hummingboard Network audio adaptor. Speakers - Horns.pl Mummy's. Cables are Audio Note / Albedo / Furutech Speaker wire. Power conditioner is a Gigawatt PC2 EVO

I'm Mikkel.

Default Turntable feet

I use those very feet under my RussC plinth. Love them. Awesome quality, looks great and seamlessly adjust. Buy with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Deleted.

I’ve just been looking through this sellers other listings (which is well worth ones time) and see that I have previously bought a set of these from them:

They are amazingly high quality and I don’t say that lightly. The silver element is stainless steel and the black appears to be anodised aluminium. The black elements screw onto the stainless spike and allow for height adjustment and locking (each of the three black rings is a separate part). Machining and finishing is to the highest standard.
    Account Deleted

I'm Grant.

seen that seller on ebay; has a nice mm stage for sale.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

The LCR is supposed to be very good. I am hopefully going to hear one soonish.

I'm John.

www.bfly-audio.de

There are a few different types of foot and platform designs on this site.
    It is worth having a read on the concepts behind the designs.

I'm Drew.

Just bought one of those from Kevin... It's been a protracted transaction to say the least, his comms are non-existent but at least he's now sending me the latest LCR MK3 version. Should get it in the next couple of weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    The LCR is supposed to be very good. I am hopefully going to hear one soonish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast