+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Chromecast Audio

I'm Mike.

I'm gone.

Ah, thanks for that.
    Spotify now works OK from my laptop with CCA , but YouTube 'works' but is gltchy in sound - sounds like it's momentarily cutting out every second or so.

I'm Mike.

Doesn't work from my phone either, **** this!!!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    Doesn't work from my phone either, **** this!!!
    Do you have WiFi switched on in your smartphone?

Location switched on?

Is the CCA powered up?

I did warn you it might take a few attempts to find it, mine was temperamental to setup to begin with

I'm Grant.

Yup you have to search initially for cca's own WiFi then enter your WiFi no etc. Just chill and try a few times. It's usually something simple.
    We've all gone through the initial hair pulling mate
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

So, Google home app says 'no eligible devices for app install'.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Grant.

have you searched for cca's wifi set up address in phones list of wifi's in phone settings
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Dantes inferno needs to be updated to accommodate another circle of hell.

I'm Grant.

its a learning circle alas. its easier if someone can come in and show you. if you think cca is difficult then try a rpi. although they are much easier now too.
    pity you werent local, i would have popped over and shown you mate.

first is finding the cca's transmission in your list of wifi's on phone. if it doesnt show switch it off and then start again. it only puts it out for so long.connect your phone to it and then go to the app again and it will then ask you to put in your home wifi
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Might ask the girlfriend when she's finished making me chicken soup, got a chest infection.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast