+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Chromecast Audio

I'm Grant.

there is a small light. orange initially then when on stream it goes white
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Do you have the Google Home App installed on your tablet or smartphone yet?

If not install that and then let it search for your CCA you can control it from there and add apps for it to use such as Spotify, Deezer, tuneinradio etc etc

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Do you have the Google Home App installed on your tablet or smartphone yet?

If not install that and then let it search for your CCA you can control it from there and add apps for it to use such as Spotify, Deezer, tuneinradio etc etc
    I am using a laptop, I tried installing the Google home app, but it says cannot find any devices, and so cannot install. I went into setting and Bluetooth does find the cca but it cannot connect to it.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Grant.

you cannot set it up on a laptop now apparently. needs a mobile app
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    you cannot set it up on a laptop now apparently. needs a mobile app
    Shit really? Another streaming device destined for the bin then, I need to stream on laptop.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Grant.

Once set up it should work with a laptop. Just needs set up on a mobile first with the app.
    They pulled the setup on pc afaik
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    Shit really? Another streaming device destined for the bin then, I need to stream on laptop.
    You don't own a smartphone, tablet or iPad?

Google Home works in Android or iOS

I'm Mike.

Just buy a long USB cable

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    You don't own a smartphone, tablet or iPad?

Google Home works in Android or iOS
    yes I do but I wanted to run spotify from my laptop, i'll try what grant said above.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    yes I do but I wanted to run spotify from my laptop, i'll try what grant said above.
    Cool, just install Google Home and then let it find the CCA, this can sometimes be tricky and take a few attempts, might need 'location' switched on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast