+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F/S.. Michell Pylon replacemnt

I'm peter.

Default F/S.. Michell Pylon replacemnt

hi i am wondering if any one would be interested in buying the Michell pylon replacements that i make, the price is £75inc post , they do not have a fancy box , all you will receive is 3 back nuts and 3 bases with 18 o-rings and 18 spare o rings,
    no ptfe washer ,at this moment , you use the original adjuster , if you have the old type i can have them made, but they will cost £10 more

I need to know the size of the following the bottom silver part of the spring suspension , michell changed the size of this ,
    i would need to know that size, the difference is 1mm so if it measures 33.6 or 34.7 like the one below,you can measure this with a rule, as these are made to order ,

please just PM if you are interested , reviews of owners on AOS and WAM

Last edited by gwernaffield; 03-12-2018 at 17:29.

I'm Alan.

these are superb....anyone with a Michell Gyrodec or an Orbe, I can recommend this suspension upgrade....I've had Peter's 3 and 6 hook versions, which are very good, however this hookless version brings out the very best from your turntable..they are exceptional...also...just out of interest....Peter's other upgrades, bring nice improvements to the music...but the towers bring out all of the music...clever stuff....

[IMG]GYRO MODS by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Vince.

I've heard the improvement of the mk 2 and they really brought the music out. I'm looking forward to hearing this version

I'm peter.

the price is held at this moment ,but because the machining has gone up again , they will go up next feb , it is out of our control , the members who have helped in this i am great full too, i have never met them and the reviews have been totally honest , and i hope will continue to be,

I'm peter.

sold out ,

+ Reply to Thread