+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bargain on 256gb USB memory

I'm Geoff.

Default Bargain on 256gb USB memory

I already have one of these that I leave permanently in my Asus Zenbook. This is a lot less than I paid for it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm Alex.

That does seem very reasonable. I assume that these are genuine. I've had a fake 32GB stick from ebay, it was only really 2GB,
    Spendorman

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    That does seem very reasonable. I assume that these are genuine. I've had a fake 32GB stick from ebay, it was only really 2GB,
    Amazon .....

I'm Geoff.

Another bargain but this time on Amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0758NHWS8

A 256gb micro sd card for 42 quid (including shipping and duty). About half the UK price.

I'm malcolm.

Thanks, I just ordered one for my DAP
    Audiophile Tosher

I'm Geoff.

you're welcome

I'm Geoff.

Another Amazon bargain though this time 128gb micro SD https://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-mic...A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

I'm stuart.

The prices are changing quickly on lots of stuff on Amazon today. I look at a Sandisk 480Gb SSD and it was £50, looked up how much they were charging for a Crucial 500GB SSD (£63) , went back to buy the Sandisk one and it had gone up to £74!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by killie99 View Post
    The prices are changing quickly on lots of stuff on Amazon today. I look at a Sandisk 480Gb SSD and it was £50, looked up how much they were charging for a Crucial 500GB SSD (£63) , went back to buy the Sandisk one and it had gone up to £74!

That's been true this last week. Lots of lightning deals and deals of the day. Some genuine bargains though! I have upgraded most of my USB and SD memory to higher capacities.

Having spent a fortune on a 20mb Laptop in the mid 80s the notion of 128gb for 15 quid is mind blowing!

I'm Jeff.

I opted to put everything now on the SanDisk 400gb micro SD. Now $80usd. Very happy to put away the external USB .
    Last edited by jmudrick; 23-11-2018 at 16:05.
    FLAC -> Jplay -> Jkeny Mk3 -> Audio-GD Ref.5 -> Hornshoppe Truth -> Music Reference EM7 - Hornshoppe Horned Heils

+ Reply to Thread