+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: PTP Solid TT

I'm Ian.

Default WTB: PTP Solid TT

I have shortlist for my next TT and it will probably come down to which turns up first on the used market. So if you have one of these for sale then let me know.

I'm Norman.

Chap on the WAM selling one
    BR, Norman

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk
    Rosewood LP12 Lingo, Ittok LVIII, AT OC9/III, Pioneer N-50A Streamer, Beresford Caimen SEG, Yamaha CD-N301 CD/ Streamer.Puresound T10 & P10, Audio Synthesis Passion Ultimate passive preamp, Audio Synthesis Decade amp. Canor TP10 Headphone amp. Pair MF P150 amps
    Linn Keildh, Hiquphon Tweeter upgrade.With Kustone bases
    Solid core Silver interconnects. Silver plated solid core copper interconnects, KLE Silver and Neutrik plugs and K400 biwire cable. Norstone Bergen 2 table
    Mission Isoplat (anyone remember them?)Synology DS215 , Beyerdynamic DT 990's, ADL GT40 Alpha for ADC Duties.

I'm Ian.

Yes seen that one thanks. Am talking to the seller but he is asking too much in my view so. . . .

I'm Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by iansr View Post
    Yes seen that one thanks. Am talking to the seller but he is asking too much in my view so. . . .
    That ad is being investigated .

I'm Ian.

Thanks for that!

I'm Bikram.

Sent you a PM

I'm Charlie.

The seller on HF Wam Pani has a very long posting history on Audiogon. If it’s the same guy as on Agon, his kit is usually immaculate. I have corresponded with him several times about Platine Verdiers and TRON phono stages
    Charlie
    Last edited by topoxforddoc; 03-04-2021 at 22:15.
    R2R: Studer A820 1/2 inch 2 track; Otari MTR-12 1/4 inch 2 track; Sony APR 5003; Sony APR 5002; Studer A807/II. Vinyl: Platine Verdier Allaerts MC1B/Schroeder Reference & Model 2 Decca C4E/Hadcock 228 TRON Seven Reference phono. Keith Monks MkII RCM Other analogue source: Nakamichi Dragon with ANT4066 mods. Amplification: TRON Meteor preamp TRON Voyager 20B SET power. Speakers: Avantgarde Duo. Digital: computing at last with Prism Sound Lyra 2 A2D converter

I'm gordan.

Quote Originally Posted by topoxforddoc View Post
    The seller on PFM Pani has a very long posting history on Audiogon. If it’s the same guy as on Agon, his kit is usually immaculate. I have corresponded with him several times about Platine Verdiers and TRON phono stages
    Charlie
    Absolutely.

Would be good to know why is it being investigated? Prejudices against Indian seller?
    Gordan.
    Speakers: Oris Swing MkII
    Amps: Thomas Mayer 300b/ Hiraga La Maison de L'Audiophile 20
    Preamp: Silver AVC by eng. Ferenc Lazar
    Phono Preamp: Shishido LCR by Solaja Audio
    Decks: Garrard 301 Martin Bastin reworked/plinthed with Fidelity Research FR64fx
    Garrard 401 in eng Ferenc Lazar solid wenge plinth with SME 3012/2
    Cartridges: SPU Spirit/ Koetsu Black revisited by eng. Salai/ Miyajima Shilabe
    Step Up Transformers: Tango MCT 999/ Ortofon T-5000/ Lumiere SUT
    Digital: Shigaclone by eng. Ferenc Lazar with Lampizator Amber II
    Wires: of sufficient length

I'm Des.

Quote Originally Posted by anubisgrau View Post
    Absolutely.

Would be good to know why is it being investigated? Prejudices against Indian seller?
    The picture that was being used to sell the item, was a picture of another members kit. Obviously this caused confusion to the other member who stated that this was his turntable and that his turntable was not for sale.

There are rules to selling items on the forum and this was clearly not being followed and suspicion arose about how genuine this advert was. The seller was asked to clarify the matter. He has since done this and apologised for using another members picture to try and sell his turntable.

It is not a good idea to use pictures of some else’s item and to mislead people into thinking that the picture shown is your item for sale, when it is clearly not.

As for your second question, I’m not prejudice, just safe and canny from whom I buy from.
    Last edited by Hap Hazzard; 04-04-2021 at 08:51.

I'm gordan.

well people are not always aware of this rule. often (not here though, on local websites) i used stock photos cause i couldn't bother to photograph, unless there is a genuine buyer.
    Gordan.
    Speakers: Oris Swing MkII
    Amps: Thomas Mayer 300b/ Hiraga La Maison de L'Audiophile 20
    Preamp: Silver AVC by eng. Ferenc Lazar
    Phono Preamp: Shishido LCR by Solaja Audio
    Decks: Garrard 301 Martin Bastin reworked/plinthed with Fidelity Research FR64fx
    Garrard 401 in eng Ferenc Lazar solid wenge plinth with SME 3012/2
    Cartridges: SPU Spirit/ Koetsu Black revisited by eng. Salai/ Miyajima Shilabe
    Step Up Transformers: Tango MCT 999/ Ortofon T-5000/ Lumiere SUT
    Digital: Shigaclone by eng. Ferenc Lazar with Lampizator Amber II
    Wires: of sufficient length

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast