+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beatles (White Album) 50th Anniversary Release

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    As am I. The problem with these types of discussions is folks tend to get too 'deep' and overthink things, turning music, which should primarily exist to give pleasure, into some convoluted form of political analysis or intellectual posturing, the likes of which simply causes friction, because not everyone will agree.

Life's too short for that bollox! I do think that some folks [and I'm talking about generally, not specifically anyone on this thread] need to lighten up, enjoy life more, and stop taking everything so seriously

Marco [cares only about the TUNES, not any 'political messages', personalities or otherwise].
    Sorry Marco I'll try to be less serious in future.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Hey, when I've put me slap on, it's "Lock up your husbands!"
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm barry.

I was listening to the White Album outtakes last night again superb, most I had no heard before.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie View Post
    I was listening to the White Album outtakes last night again superb, most I had no heard before.
    Mine still isn't here. I'm so fed up.

I'm barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Mine still isn't here. I'm so fed up.
    Where was it you ordered from, that is terrible?

Bigman80 Guest

Where was it you ordered from, that is terrible?
    The Beatles online shop!!!!

Preorder 8/10/18

I'm barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    The Beatles online shop!!!!

Preorder 8/10/18
    Can you not cancel that one and order from Amazon Prime, it will be here tomorrow.

Bigman80 Guest

Can you not cancel that one and order from Amazon Prime, it will be here tomorrow.
    It's supposed to be in transit. No option but to see if it turns up.

Not sure of the point in preordering to get it a week after everyone else. I won't be doing it again.

I'm Josie.

The Beatles shop isn't good... I have cancelled an order from them in the past.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    The Beatles shop isn't good... I have cancelled an order from them in the past.
    I'm really annoyed about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast