+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MINI KIT

I'm Colin.

Default MINI KIT

Hi yes it be me again.

In the next few days I'll post up bits for the new mini A/B 70W power Amp based on the M100 design but less.
    I have made the kit cheap to produce but you will need to have steady hands
    The 3 PCB will be about £90 a set, in the set you get two amp PCB and one split psu capacitor pcb.
    With the the correct set up there will be a multitude of possible configuration.
    From a Push Pull 15W A Class to 150W Mono Bridge Disco monster. You can have either FET or Transistor outputs your choice.
    All you need to get is a chassis, heat sinks, transformer, terminal and components plus odd sundries.

All what you need will be on AOS and with more info for the brave on my SECA page.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Wonfor View Post
    Hi yes it be me again.

In the next few days I'll post up bits for the new mini A/B 70W power Amp based on the M100 design but less.
    I have made the kit cheap to produce but you will need to have steady hands
    The 3 PCB will be about £90 a set, in the set you get two amp PCB and one split psu capacitor pcb.
    With the the correct set up there will be a multitude of possible configuration.
    From a Push Pull 15W A Class to 150W Mono Bridge Disco monster. You can have either FET or Transistor outputs your choice.
    All you need to get is a chassis, heat sinks, transformer, terminal and components plus odd sundries.

All what you need will be on AOS and with more info for the brave on my SECA page.
    I've always wanted to listen to something I've built, I don't have a clue where to start but this might suit me just fine

15w Push Pull for my Tannoys

+ Reply to Thread