+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Adverts embedded in posts.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

The well-known 'tried and tested' ad-blockers are absolutely fine [if they weren't, you'd know all about it], and if you use Google Chrome as a browser (as I do) Ad-Block+ simply comes with it

I find Chrome a great browser to use in general, as it's also the only one I know that offers to instantly translate websites in foreign languages.

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Martin.

I've got ads for linked in and bras now and an ad for something which I don't know what it is.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SLP1200 CD Player * Nelson Pass DCB1 Pre amp / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I'm getting plus size bra adverts now!
    You been ogling at those MILF sites again?

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Easy, it's because you're now known as 'SAGA-boy, over-50 plan'... The system recognises you're an old git, and so will be interested in that kinda shit, innit? Look out next for ads appearing on caravanning, stairlifts and incontinence pads

Marco.
    with ads on I usually get radio spares...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    You been ogling at those MILF sites again?

Marco.
    Difficult to explain to the other half why I keep getting bra adverts on a Hifi site!
    VPI Scout 1.1 - Ortofon 2M Black FGS - Croft 25R+ - Croft Series 7 - Spendor SP2

I'm Grant.

The more it's mentioned the more they will appear. So stop typing. BRAS. PANTIES etc
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Am I going to get panties adverts now you mentioned them?
    VPI Scout 1.1 - Ortofon 2M Black FGS - Croft 25R+ - Croft Series 7 - Spendor SP2

I'm Grant.

Hopefully nice panty ads
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    The more it's mentioned the more they will appear. So stop typing. BRAS. PANTIES etc
    I've added tags to the thread for bras and panties so let's see what happens.

Might get some of those Victoria's Secrets girls turning up. You never know.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SLP1200 CD Player * Nelson Pass DCB1 Pre amp / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Marco Gay Cruises Marco Gay Cruises Gay Cruises Gay Cruises Marco Cruises Gay Marco Gay Cruises Marco Marco Gay Cruises Marco Marco
    Excuse me, are you the Judean People's Front?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast