+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vinyl Sale....Roll up...

I'm Grant.

Default Vinyl Sale....Roll up...

Ok, I need a mobility Scooter to get out and about, so selling off some of my Gems... Prices are good I think..Postage is the usual £4 for 1 ..or more up to 1kg i think..(if i can get them in the mailers) All play well and are all in poly outers and probably all with poly inners too.
    Will be more later, but im done just doing these...some are quite rare and rarely found, especially in this country where postage isnt going to double the cost.

Jazz/Blues.....

Etta James...At Last. NM-NM (DOL) £10 Sold

Bessie Smith. Rough Guide to Blues Legends.. NM to M...(world Music Network Label) £10

Miles Davis- Ascenseur Pour L'Echafaud.. M-M still in shrink.. £15..(jazz wax) Sold

Eva Cassidy- Songbird...M-M.....still in shrink. £15 (Blix St) Sold

Maeleine Peyroux-Dreamland...M-M with insert. £15 (Music on Vinyl) sold

Agnes Obel- Citizen of Glass...M-M ..still in shrink £15 (Play it again) sold

Nina Simone-A Single Woman..M-M .. with insert £15 (Music on Vinyl)

Nina Simone-Here Comes The Sun..M-NM ..still in shrink £15 (4 Men with Beards)

Billie Holiday-Music for Torching..M-M still in shrink with cd copy ..£15 (Doxy)

Billie Holiday-Lady Sings the Blues(double album version) M-M .. £15 (not now)

Ella Fitzgerald-Lullabies Of Birdland. M-M £15 (decca)

Louis Armstrong. plays WC Handy..M-NM(has one mark) £15..(music on Vinyl/columbia)

Louis Armstrong/Duke Ellington-The Great Summit..M-M..still in shrink. £15(wax time) Sold

Albert King. Live at Montreaux . NM-NM with Obi and lyric sheet.£35 (utopia) rare sold

Albert King. Years Gone By..NM-NM £15.(stax japan) rare. sold

Albert King- The Lost Session. NM-NM £15 (stax) sold

Albert King- Wednesday Night San Fransisco..NM-NM £25(stax) rare sold

Nina Simone-My Baby Just Cares For Me (double) NM to M. on not now music. (includes all the songs from little girl blue) £15

Various/ Old Country Blues..1979 rarity... Field recordings by Bengt Olsson...on Flyright records...cover vg=, record NM ...goes for silly money usually if you can find one.. say £40

Earl Hooker..Genius of.. on sundazed usa recording rare over here.. NM-NM £15

Joe Williams and Thad Jones.Mel lewis...Presenting...1967. Uk United Artists.. £10

Others...

John Williams- Raiders of the Lost Ark. Double on Ltd Ed boulder coloured vinyl. M all round... (Concord) £20

Neil Young- Massey Hall (double 200gm)with official insert. Pretty Rare and desirable M-M . £50 (reprise)

John Martyn-Solid Air. (half Speed)...M-M £15. (island) sold

Jumanji.. Welcome to the jungle..(double)Ltd Ed Numbered Orange vinyl (110) £20.. (Music on Vinyl)

Hans Zimmer..Batman Begins..double blue vinyl..M-M £20 (silverscreen)

David Bowie. Live Santa Monica 72.(double) Ltd numbered(1196)rare M-M £60.(EMI)

David Bowie. Ziggy Stardust. 1e/2e first press.original inner lyric sheet. VG-VG probably better.. £25 (rca victor) Sold

Bob Dylan- Modern Times (double) M-VG+ £15 (sony columbia)

Led Zeppelin..Remasters (10" sampler promo rare..) NM-NM £25 (atlantic)

Led Zeppelin. One....Plum(spain) NM-NM £40 (atlantic)

Pink Floyd. DSOTM. (harvest) a9b7 matrix.. fairly old and nice vg+ conditon plays and sounds the best ive heard..£16 sold

Genesis- Nursery Cryme. small madhatter gatefold in a nice vg+ condition for age from 1971 i think...£8

Eric Clapton-After Midnight.. (double)DMM on vinyl Passion label..NM all round.. very nice record. hard to find too..£15 sold

Roy Orbison/The All-Time Greatest Hits...MFSL double album in NM condition. Getting Rare now...£40

Bob Dylan- John Wesley Harding...remastered on Sundazed USA.. none in this country i can find....NM to M, still got shrink on....£15

Bob Dylan...Greatest Hits Remastered on Sundazed USA.. NM to M again, still in shrink..£15

Some Rare Oldies..

Various- Chicago Blues:The Beginning.. cover vg, vinyl NM to M..(Testament Records 1971) looks unplayed. Rare this... £40

Chuck Berry- One Dozen Berrys (1958) record is like new. cover pretty decent for 60 years... cant find any in this country and in usa they are silly money/ say £60

Chuck Berry- After School Session(1957) again vinyl is lovely. some spindle marks/ cover has a little damage but still vgood. only find them in usa and at silly prices../ say £50

Big Bill Bronzy and Washboard Sam-same title... rare usa original 1962 press on chess black label silver writing. i paid a fortune for this back in the day. wont be many in this country. great album too. say £46 Sold

Robert Wilkins. Before the Reverence on **Spokane** folks.. very rare 1971 vinyl . nice NM vinyl/ sleeve vgood...£40

Mississippi John Hurt- The original 1928 recordings again on **Spokane** very rare 1971 vinyl.. which is bout NM again and cover vgood.. these spokane records just dont come up...£40 Sold

Big Joe Williams - Blues on Highway 49... ultra rare Esquire vinyl. nice NM vinyl and covers is good with some creasing and delam, but fine... If you find in it will likely be expensive.. say £56.. meridian is £120... this is cheap

Big Bill Broonzy- Big Bill Blues 1957 and in vgood nick.. rare, but here is one.. say £46 cheapest in this kinda condition in this country is£75/80

CD's

Ennio Morricone.. Legend of 1900.. new in shrink.. accidentally bought 2 still sealed £10. P&P £2

Leonard Cohen.. Live in London...New in Shrink.. again bought by accident...£7 P&P £2

Louis Armstrong- The complete Hot 5 and Hot 7 recordings...4 cd book boxset with sleeve. cds nmint, packaging vgood... this is the rare 2000 first edition... £30 ........post as vinyl

Stevie Ray Vaughn- SRV boxset book. 2000....NM all round £15. .........post as vinyl

DVD Concerts..

David Gilmour in Concert..1 disc
    David Gilmour Live at Royal Albert Hall..2 discs
    Pink Floyd Pulse..2 Discs
    Simon and Garfunkel. Old Friends Live on Stage..1 disc
    Legends live at Montreux.1997 1 disc
    Stevie Ray vaughn and double trouble live at montreux..2 discs
    Neil Young Heart of Gold. 2 discs
    Eric Clapton live in Hyde Park1 disc
    James Taylor at the Beacon theatre..1 disc
    Joe bonamassa live at Rockpalast..1 disc
    £40 posted for the lot.........SOLD
    Last edited by struth; 13-11-2018 at 16:13.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm brian.

Hi Grant, can I have the The Great Summit one please.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    Hi Grant, can I have the The Great Summit one please.
    pm sent
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Hi Grant,

Can I have the John Martin please
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Hi Grant,

Can I have the John Martin please
    pm sent.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Nigel.

Hi Grant,
    Can I have the Agnes Obel and Madeline Peyroux please.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by shaman View Post
    Hi Grant,
    Can I have the Agnes Obel and Madeline Peyroux please.
    PM sent
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

More Added
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Barry.

Grant
    Sorry to hear that you need leccy wheels.
    Can I take

Etta James...At Last
    Eva Cassidy- Songbird...M-M.....still in shrink. £15 (Blix St)

Please? Thx Barry
    ..all the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff...

Frank Zappa

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Brigadoon View Post
    Grant
    Sorry to hear that you need leccy wheels.
    Can I take

Etta James...At Last
    Eva Cassidy- Songbird...M-M.....still in shrink. £15 (Blix St)

Please? Thx Barry
    replied by pm
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast