Thread: Popup and ads

I'm Alan.

Install Addblock Plus.

I'm Grant.

you on safari?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Hi Grant
    No mate I'm on google chrome
    Turntable; Rega p8
    Cartridge; Alpheta mc
    Phono Stage; Rega Aria, Bigbottle 3 mm/mc
    Amplifier; Rega Elicit
    Speakers; Rega Rx3

I'm inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by STD305M View Post
    Hi
    I have an annoying issue, as of yesterday i keep getting popups and adds all over posts and replies,bloody annoying. It's when using my phone,not sure if i get the same on my pooter as I've not checked
    Can anyone help????

Steve...
    You're not the only one
    Just started yesterday - and yes, in the middle of posts and intensely annoying (and only on AoS for me)

Tried with Safari, Chrome and Firefox and it's the same with all - and on desktop and mobiles devices.
    Installing ad blockers on all your devices will help - but seems to me more like a change to the website that's causing it.
    Last edited by mikmas; 21-10-2018 at 08:45. Reason: duff link removed

I'm Grant.

posts from other thread merged to this one, now in critics corner
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Using ublock already
    Turntable; Rega p8
    Cartridge; Alpheta mc
    Amplifier; Rega Elicit
    Speakers; Rega Rx3

I'm Geoff.

Could be a bit of malicious software doing the rounds that turns off adblocking.

I'm Steve.

This is getting to the point it almost unusable
    Very annoying
    My post has now merged with another and not in the corret part of the forum.
    Reall not sure its my device, think its a forum issue

Only happening on the forum for me...

Steve
    Turntable; Rega p8
    Cartridge; Alpheta mc
    Amplifier; Rega Elicit
    Speakers; Rega Rx3

I'm Grant.

Get the tapatalk app.. its unaffected..
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmas View Post
    Nope - haven't used Firefox or Chrome in years ... Safari only - and no recent updates on my machine either.
    Checked a number of other forums that use ads and no problems at all in individual threads - just AoS.

Literally just started earlier today ... no rhyme or reason
    Same here, only on AOS. almost every other post ...
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast