+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazon Music Unlimited Versus Tidal

I'm Geoff.

No comparison between Google and Tidal. Tidal is far superior in terms of SQ, and, as noted, can sound even better when used through Audivarna!

Geoff

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    No comparison between Google and Tidal. Tidal is far superior in terms of SQ, and, as noted, can sound even better when used through Audivarna!

Geoff
    Never heard of Audiovarna, but I’m assuming that as Tidal is built into my Naim Muso, I wouldn’t be able to utilise it?
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by icehockeyboy View Post
    I’ve just realised that I’m back on the slippery upgrade road again!
    Albeit just for a bedroom system,
    I made my own 3.5 mm Jack from Echo Dot to RCA's from CarboKab 225 cable connected to my amp, I consider the quality very reasonable.

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Kevin.

I have Amazon music, which is bundled with Amazon Prime. The sound quality is poor, even when set on high.
    I refuse to pay for the unlimited version.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm David.

I am running Amazon Music and Tidal Hi-Fi. I switch between the 2 when I listen through my streamer and I struggle to tell the difference in quality. I think my streamer has a hand in improving the quality of Amazon. I wont be continuing my subscription with Tidal.

I'm Chris.

Amazon? Spawn of the devil?
    Boycott all US products?
    Hard, i know......
    Chris.

I'm Grant.

i like Amazon. I know they are not perfect but who is. the service i get from them is second to none. I dont get out much so if i want something they deliver it to my door next day....mostly
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Bikram.

Totally agree with Grant. They provide a good service to their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    i like Amazon. I know they are not perfect but who is. the service i get from them is second to none. I dont get out much so if i want something they deliver it to my door next day....mostly
    Technics SL1200 mk2 turntable ( Rewired tonearm with cardas 33awg cable) Ortofon 2m blue cartridge. Thorens TD 160 super (Decca london international tonearm and Decca Brown/export cartridge/stylus). Audiolab 8000Q Pre-amplifier with Audiolab 8000P power amplifier. Rega planet 2000 cd player. Pioneer cassette deck CT-S740S. Quad 21L speakers. Moth RCM mk1.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12