+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jelco Tonearm Users

I'm Mick.

Default Jelco Tonearm Users

Has anyone used one of these in the link. Looks a nicely made VTA adjuster.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jelco-Eas...0/302894773971

Would be interested if I could get it to fit my Techi but I don't think it will due to the armboard recess. Even has a video on his advert.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubster68 View Post
    Has anyone used one of these in the link. Looks a nicely made VTA adjuster.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jelco-Eas...0/302894773971

Would be interested if I could get it to fit my Techi but I don't think it will due to the armboard recess. Even has a video on his advert.
    That is a very beautiful and clever solution, but it won't fit a Technics by the looks of it, which is a shame.
    Regards Neil

I'm Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    That is a very beautiful and clever solution, but it won't fit a Technics by the looks of it, which is a shame.
    I know shame Neil as I may have bought one.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubster68 View Post
    I know shame Neil as I may have bought one.
    Yes the price is very reasonable I think. Likewise I would have as well.
    Regards Neil

I'm Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    Yes the price is very reasonable I think. Likewise I would have as well.
    I wonder if a spacer could be used to lift the collar and arm ? Will have to see what space I have to play with.

Location: Out on the wild and windy moors Lancs / Yorks Border

I'm Andy.

I bought one for my 750lb when they were originally offered for sale on the forums. They work very well and were a bargain at £90 if memory serves.
    Analogue
    401 / PU7 / AT33ev
    Longdog Audio Quartz turntable PSU
    Longdog Audio MCJ1 - Prototype Phonostage
    Digital
    Innuos Zen Mini Mk 3
    Topping D50s
    Caiman Seg & Dorado
    Cambridge CXC
    Amps
    Tron Seven Linestage
    Bel Canto Set 40 or Audiolab M-PWR