+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techdas AF1 premium, EMT 927, American Sound, Cessaro Gamma II, SME 3012r, SAT, Many

I'm Ked.

Default Techdas AF1 premium, EMT 927, American Sound, Cessaro Gamma II, SME 3012r, SAT, Many

Techdas AF1 premium, EMT 927, American Sound, Cessaro Gamma II, SME 3012r, SAT, Many carts and much more.

http://zero-distortion.org/cessaro-g...rts-much-more/

• It is important to note that I was here for 4 days. My conclusions changed as we moved from Day 1 to Day 2 to Day 3. So, if you start reading, and stop somewhere in the middle, you could be simply be reading a thought in transition.
    • I have presented Day by Day, added quite a few notes record by record, which I am aware can be too much detail to follow in one reading. All has been summed up in the conclusion.

I'm Nari.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Techdas AF1 premium, EMT 927, American Sound, Cessaro Gamma II, SME 3012r, SAT, Many carts and much more.

http://zero-distortion.org/cessaro-g...rts-much-more/

• It is important to note that I was here for 4 days. My conclusions changed as we moved from Day 1 to Day 2 to Day 3. So, if you start reading, and stop somewhere in the middle, you could be simply be reading a thought in transition.
    • I have presented Day by Day, added quite a few notes record by record, which I am aware can be too much detail to follow in one reading. All has been summed up in the conclusion.
    Amazing Thread and you dedication to travel around the world in the quest of audio knowledge can only be admired, Having had the airforce one myself at home and own a EMT 927 I can relate to a lot what is written here. I would love to hear the American Sound one day to see what it adds to the party.

Tang is certainly a serious player in the field, I liked how you mentioned some of the worlds great audiophiles at the bottom they are all certainly dedicated in the extreme world of madness and for some audio is a serious sacrifice. Is Mad Mik as you call him Mik of Unique Audio?. I have known him for over 25 years certainly crazy in his personal persuit of mount analogue.
    Most important and used Walker Black Diamond Etsuro Gold, Micro Seiki 8000mk2 Kondo special V12 Tiger Eye, Fidelity Research FR 66 Shindo spu, EMT 927, sme 312 aluminium. Fidelity research fr66, Sme 3012 mk1, Sme V, Ikeda 407 IT Sme Model 30/2/Dynavector 507 Kodo Beat Turntable Airtangent 10B modified Fidelity fr66s Etsuro Cartridge . Kondo Gakuoh Mk1 powers G70 Pre,Audio Tekne TFA-8695PCS pre Audio Tekne TEA 8695 Phono. Lfd Battery Phono Stage heavily custom rebuilt by Dr Richard Bews, Tharx Phono Stage. Lfd Master Dual Biamp power amp, Lfd Anniversary master preamp. Shindo Latour Field Coil. Rockport Cygnus Biamped, Voigt Domestic Corner Horns/ Feastex Fildcoils. LFD Custom silver Ribbons. LFD Diamond Vipor Mk2 interconnects, Lfd Golden Cobra interconnect. Koetsu blue lace mono special order, Koetsu burma jade mono special order.

I'm Ked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrajbasi View Post
    Amazing Thread and you dedication to travel around the world in the quest of audio knowledge can only be admired, Having had the airforce one myself at home and own a EMT 927 I can relate to a lot what is written here. I would love to hear the American Sound one day to see what it adds to the party.

Tang is certainly a serious player in the field, I liked how you mentioned some of the worlds great audiophiles at the bottom they are all certainly dedicated in the extreme world of madness and for some audio is a serious sacrifice. Is Mad Mik as you call him Mik of Unique Audio?. I have known him for over 25 years certainly crazy in his personal persuit of mount analogue.
    Lol yes that's him. Mad because of his analog addiction.

Regarding your techdas and EMT comment, can you please post it as a comment in my blog? It would be good for readers to see a confirmation of the findings from an independent data point

+ Reply to Thread