+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Big Toe ??

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Oky doky Geoff, maybe I will go to the 'hobble-in' centre tomorrow just to get it checked out
    Do it.

It's not unheard of for a little knock to lead to the loss of a toe........or a foot.........or a limb..........or even a life!

A bit of Googling and you'll probably find what I'm talking about.

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Must admit when I saw the thread title my first thought was she's dropped her purse on it. Wouldn't have happened if she'd shelled out for the 1.7's
    You never stop making me chuckle Steve, your posts are the best .... a Pigmy Pony classic there ....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Do it.

It's not unheard of for a little knock to lead to the loss of a toe........or a foot.........or a limb..........or even a life!

A bit of Googling and you'll probably find what I'm talking about.
    Okay doky I promise I'll get it seen to tomorrow... I better go and re-paint my nails then to make them look 'pretty'
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Okay doky I promise I'll get it seen to tomorrow... I better go and re-paint my nails then to make them look 'pretty'
    I creosote mine. It goes well with the colour of the dirty feet!

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I creosote mine. It goes well with the colour of the dirty feet!

I think a nice shade of coral will do though
    Bev

Mind you as my Maggies are arriving tomorrow sometime I will have to go after they are delivered; you have to get your priorities right don't you
    Bev

I'm Dan.

Long time no speak Bev but the guys are right you do need to get it checked sooner rather than later

Al was probobly right with A&E which if it happend yesterday you should have gone then...
    Pre & Power
    Technics SUC 909U & Technics SE A909S
    Turntable
    Thorens TD 125 MK1 , SME 3009 S2 Non Improved , Shure V15 II , SME 2000 Plinth
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Front Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2
    Rear Satellite Loudspeakers
    Wharfedale DX 1

I'm Lawrence.

As the sort of accident prone person who puts visits to doctors and hospitals off as long as possible, I have to point out I'm still alive complete with all extremities.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

I'm Simon.

A n e is the right place for it. Your balance comes from your big toe, being set straight is critical. As someone who broke his, and had to have it reset weeks later after a kickboxing accident' I'd advise you to get it seen. You're unlikely to have broken it without a direct impact to something hard, probably dislocated or soft tissue damage. But all the same get it looked at.
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    As the sort of accident prone person who puts visits to doctors and hospitals off as long as possible, I have to point out I'm still alive complete with all extremities.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
    You should have had that bang on the head seen to though
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast