+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For sale : Rel r205 sub system

I'm Alan.

Default For sale : Rel r205 sub system

Rel R205 subwoofer system...200 watts..a good example in nice used condition...This is for collection from the Northeast...it's a heavy thing to post..I'd like £150.00 for this please...pp gift, BT...just bought a Storm III so this is surplus to requirement

[IMG]REL 1 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]REL 4 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]REL 2 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]REL 3 by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

bump for a superb sub...deep fast and tight...being a sealed cab design...

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Gary.

Am I correct that the controls are behind the frosted glass panel on the front?

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Vince.

Yes they are and the glass can be removed, makes adjustment that bit easies. I've heard this sub many times I'm always taken aback at how low it can go and the speed of it is awsome. Nice looking bit of kit and I think Alan has the oxygen free copper Ixos cable for hi-level connection to your speaker cables. Rels own ofc version is hundreds and this as good as. Glws

I'm Alan.

yeah...the control dials are behind the frosted glass....and I do have the hi level lead which will be included...with of course the mains cable....

[IMG]rel control by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm Alan.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread