+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings from So. Cal.!!

I'm Nick.

Default Greetings from So. Cal.!!

Hello everybody,

Glad to have found the site in my search for more info on a pair of new-to-me ESS AMT-1 Towers. Been a long time audio fan and have spent most of

my time since retirement on my gear- listening, buying, upgrading, fixing.

Hoping to drop by as often as possible and although technically incompetent, try to contribute in some small ways to the community.

Cheers!!
    Nicco

I'm Geoff.

Hi Nick. Welcome to AOS.

Good luck in your search for the AMT1 Towers. Not many people know about those, they are pretty rare. I however, have heard them and thought they were superb.

Do join in with any chat that interests you, it's a friendly place.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm Steve.

Welcome Nicco,

Doesn't matter if you're "technically incompetent", we're a friendly bunch and would love to hear stories about life over there. You can talk about pretty much anything, we're easily amused. And you'll learn stuff along the way.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Nick.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread