Andy, it's all your fault!

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by donmarrese View Post
    Andy, it's all your fault!
    It always is mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

Default WTD: Xiang Sheng DAC 01A , fitted with a WE valve

Had mine for a long time without issues. Still as impressed as I was .. not just with sound but the flexibility of it.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

lordmortlock Guest

Another vote from me, no reliability issues.

I bought mine for about £100 brand new, and then paid £30 for a WE valve. I wouldn’t be afraid to buy new at that price and it’s hard to justify paying much more for a dac given the SQ unless you’re getting into crazy hi end lampi territory or similar.

lordmortlock Guest

Oh and snap ... Andy I’ve just remembered I owe you that valve! Will post, sorry mate, been completely absorbed with the boy.

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by lordmortlock View Post
    Oh and snap ... Andy I’ve just remembered I owe you that valve! Will post, sorry mate, been completely absorbed with the boy.
    No worries mate, how’s the extension

I'm Andrew.

I have some interesting bits

lordmortlock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    No worries mate, how’s the extension
    Pretty much done, garden landscaped too! Productive year what with the baby as well. Eff all time for Hifi mind! it’ll come back I’m sure

I'm Rob.

Another vote from me, no reliability issues.

I bought mine for about £100 brand new, and then paid £30 for a WE valve. I wouldn’t be afraid to buy new at that price and it’s hard to justify paying much more for a dac given the SQ unless you’re getting into crazy hi end lampi territory or similar.
    Hello lordmortlock,

I seem to recall seeing your name on the Beresford threads a while back on the Caiman Seg (I might be wrong)? If not, I see you have a Xiang Sheng DAC-01A, I am curious about this dac/preamp and would be grateful for any info give of it compared to the SEG?

Cheers,
    Rob

I'm Don.

How does this one measure up on the bay?
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XiangShen...AAAOSwJtdaPLP8

Mods, may have to move this to Blank Canvas...pls advise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast