+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTD - Avondale NCC200 or 220 boards

I'm Karl.

Default WTD - Avondale NCC200 or 220 boards

As per title , just wondering if any of you fine people out there have a pair of these boards not in use anymore that youd be willing to part with. Would like to try them in my Naim 180.

Many thanks

Karl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Karl.

Can anybody point me in the right direction. Cheers
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm James.

Best bet probably to put a wanted ad in the classifieds on pinkfishmedia. That or ring Les at Avondale directly.

I'm Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by Spev View Post
    Best bet probably to put a wanted ad in the classifieds on pinkfishmedia. That or ring Les at Avondale directly.
    Thanks mate. Im not a PF member. Although i know theres more naimies and avondale fans over that way so might be worth joining. Was hoping to snag a used set to keep the costs down as they are 350 quid on les’ site. Cheers
    Karl

I'm Ian.

I’ve just upgraded to the new QUDOS (NCC220) boards and have a pair of NCC200 Rev 1.3 boards spare. PM me if you’re interested.

I'm Karl.

All sorted , thanks Ian
    Youve been a pleasure to deal with

+ Reply to Thread