+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pioneer headphone drama

I'm Veiko.

Default Pioneer headphone drama

Hello!

Today I bought Pioneer SE-MS5T-T headphones.
    First reaction after putting them on in the car was to take
    them back to the store immediately. Sound-quality was awful.
    Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those super demanding
    experts, who wont accept nothing below perfection. I am easy-going,
    that's why I bought headphones for 59 €, for listening with computer.

But back to the point. They seam to lack any kind of bass. I am listening
    as I am typing, and it is painful. I have compared them to many headphones
    at home now by now, and while they DO have great high-tones, even the cheapest
    other headphones have more bass than them. Also - the left driver seams to
    be weaker. It just seams to be weaker, it was the very first thing I noticed -
    "oh... this song was not like that.....???" So they seam to be out of balance
    and lacking bass for big time.

Can anyone comment on these headphones or the issue? Maybe someone has
    them and has had a good experience - that would be a clear sign that mine are defected.
    So I probably will take them back to the store.

Thank you so much!!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansiiro View Post
    Hello!

Today I bought Pioneer SE-MS5T-T headphones.
    First reaction after putting them on in the car was to take
    them back to the store immediately. Sound-quality was awful.
    Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those super demanding
    experts, who wont accept nothing below perfection. I am easy-going,
    that's why I bought headphones for 59 €, for listening with computer.

But back to the point. They seam to lack any kind of bass. I am listening
    as I am typing, and it is painful. I have compared them to many headphones
    at home now by now, and while they DO have great high-tones, even the cheapest
    other headphones have more bass than them. Also - the left driver seams to
    be weaker. It just seams to be weaker, it was the very first thing I noticed -
    "oh... this song was not like that.....???" So they seam to be out of balance
    and lacking bass for big time.

Can anyone comment on these headphones or the issue? Maybe someone has
    them and has had a good experience - that would be a clear sign that mine are defected.
    So I probably will take them back to the store.

Thank you so much!!
    Most built in computer sound cards are rubbish and underpowered. Try listening to your headphones via a decent amplifier or better still, though a proper headphone amp.

Geoff

I'm Grant.

May be faulty. They. Are lowish impedance at 32ohm and 98db so should work with smartphone. If still same take them back
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Veiko.

Yeah they were made specially for using with smartphone. Took them back. However the store-man listened them for 5 seconds and tried to tell me that they work perfectly. That escalated quickly into big argument, him also saying that they cannot replace them because I have already "used" them. Of course I believe thats what they try to say always, so they would not have to replace stuff too easily. After that they were sent to expertease and to no surprise of mine they were declared faulty and then replaced. So all good though no apology or nothing from the store.

+ Reply to Thread