+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More PC BS from generation snowflake

I'm Gary.

Default More PC BS from generation snowflake

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...morial-outrage

She seems to forget that she owes the fact that she has the freedom to spout such utter **** to the very men she is disrespecting
    Marantz CD63 KI Signature
    Project Debut II
    Pioneer A656 Reference
    Epos M5s
    Atacama Stands
    Maplin speaker cable cos I can't hear a difference
    Various interconnects as above

I'm Steve.

I bet she wishes she'd stayed at home and spent the day washing her knickers instead.

If she in any way represents the future of this country's decision makers, then stop the world I want to get off.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Mike.

Like to see her try and spray paint an invading army if it arrived don't think she'd be unhappy to have the armed forces protect her then, stupid woman.

montesquieu Guest

It's interesting my daughter is at uni at the moment and far from being a snowflake has a quite well-developed bullshit detector. She writes these sorts of people off as ambitious hypocrites and sees them just like we do - as attention seeking, infantile narcisists.

I wouldn't worry for 'our future', narcisism isn't a disease of the young necessarily but it's the age when it's most apparent. For the vast majority of people in this country (not just Daily Express readers, if there still be such a thing) this young lady and her ilk are and and will continue to be little more than a joke.

I'm Martin.

In fairness to her she has now unreservedly apologised.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    In fairness to her she has now unreservedly apologised.
    Oh that's ok then, this is another thing that's bulllshit that days, much the same as " by the way no offense, but you're a prick" that one of my mates said at work to our other mate, boy did he get some stick for that

I'm Martin.

No it's not okay but at least she didn't try to brazen it out after she'd been called on it.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    No it's not okay but at least she didn't try to brazen it out after she'd been called on it.
    She's no Saudi then

I'm Martin.

Anyway isn't it traditional that the student union people are always those types who have bags of fake confidence combined with astonishing levels of naivety? That's how it was when I was at university anyway.

It's just back then they only had the UGMs with dozen or so like minded types to talk shit to but now with the internet they can do it to the whole world.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Anto.

I think they are just trying to be different , railing against the popular way of seeing things !!

Silly bitch
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast