+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worst speaker stands ever.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    A coat of matt black paint would cover any flaws and make them look pukka.
    Oh, good shout!! I like that idea.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Just knocked these horrific things up and regardless of the evidently lack of use of a spirit level, they have really made a difference. A slice of Acoustilay under the speaker to help too.

Made from left overs from fixing a fence, they've cost me nothing but the improvements are priceless. Tighter bass, less room effect, more focus and because they are a bit taller, the tweeters are at ear level so much better scale too.

I'd better save some cash for a pair of Jamie123's speaker stands.

Worst! Worst! rubbish, these are far too professional Oliver, really, you must try harder.

Here's something of my own to get the brain going, suggest you print this and pin it to a mood board if you're serious about going for the title.

Let's start with the basics: Step 1 Ensure they don't look remotely like speaker stands.

You haven't even got that right!!

Bigman80 Guest

fair point.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJo View Post
    Worst! Worst! rubbish, these are far too professional Oliver, really, you must try harder.

Here's something of my own to get the brain going, suggest you print this and pin it to a mood board if you're serious about going for the title.

Let's start with the basics: Step 1 Ensure they don't look remotely like speaker stands.

You haven't even got that right!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123