+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Dorado psu

I'm Alastair.

Yes, that is the correct behaviour. Mine was doing that until recently.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Cheers

Alastair

RPI4/PI2AES running PiCorePlayer/LMS-> AQ Carbon AES -> Topping D90 DAC-> Khozomo Passive Pre-Amp -> 4x Temple Audio Monoblocks powered by 2xLiFePO batteries->Van Damme Black Bi-Wired to B&W 804 Nautilus and Sommer Carbokab 225 Interconnects

I'm Alastair.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotist View Post
    How old is yours Alister ? mines 10 months old and my light is red and blue, never seen a green one, mines on most days so a sec after turning on the 15v linear it blue and ready to go. Give Stan a ring on 0447917896868 and ask his advice
    I just checked, it is just short of a year old. I have e-mailed Stanley.
    Cheers

Alastair

RPI4/PI2AES running PiCorePlayer/LMS-> AQ Carbon AES -> Topping D90 DAC-> Khozomo Passive Pre-Amp -> 4x Temple Audio Monoblocks powered by 2xLiFePO batteries->Van Damme Black Bi-Wired to B&W 804 Nautilus and Sommer Carbokab 225 Interconnects

I'm Alastair.

Quote Originally Posted by Alp View Post
    I just checked, it is just short of a year old. I have e-mailed Stanley.
    It seems the issue with the light not coming on was nothing to do with the Dorado. A few minutes with a multimeter revealed the output from the PSU was only 12V so even on the 15V setting the Dorado could only generate 12V. I replaced the PSU with an identical one I had kicking around and all is now fine.
    Cheers

Alastair

I'm Andy.

Hi all
    Is there any news on supply dates for the Dorado? I have been waiting quite a few months and website just says out of stock? I want to buy my second new Caimen with it for my second system as it seems pointless buying the Caimen without a Dorado. Thanks Andy
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

I am waiting for the metal case to arrive from the case manufacturer so that they can then be sprayed and the various texts printed on it. At this time of the year it is a bit of a struggle for small manufacturers like me to get production time slots for just a hundred units. The big boys tend to tie up the case etc manufacturers for weeks on end. So I end up having to show some patients and wait my turn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112