+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS Q Acoustics 3050 speakers

I'm steve.

Default FS Q Acoustics 3050 speakers

Mint condition pair of QA 3050 floor standing speakers in American Walnut finish, bought new 9 months ago, complete with base outriggers 4 spikes and spike caps per speaker, magnetic grilles, terminal links if you want to single wire them, plus the supplied port bungs to tune the bass if positioned near to a back wall. Sale to help fund purchase of a pair of much more expensive QA Concept 40s.
    Looking for £250, personal collection from Rotherham, South Yorkshire, or buyer arranged courier collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by steve-z; 02-10-2018 at 18:37.

I'm Mick.

I have just sold a set of these in black. Amazing sounding speakers at a great price.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm steve.

SOLD!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread