+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Witch hat Naim lead

I'm Michael.

Default Witch hat Naim lead

Witch hat 4pin to 4 pin lead for connecting pre. 2 power amp. A1. Condition.
    £65 incl postage to UK address. These retail at £117. From Witch hat. Also have a serviced Naim 180 with Avondale NCC 200 boards that is available. PM. me for details.[ATTACH=CONFIG]24307

I'm Karl.

Id take the ncc200 boards off you mate??
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Michael.

Sorry they are fitted to the NAP 180. Removed would render it useless unless replacement Naims were refitted. Not in my skill rating to do this. Great amp though.
    Give Witch Hat a call. Good to deal with and they fitted the NCC 200 boards.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mikegreenwood View Post
    Witch hat 4pin to 4 pin lead for connecting pre. 2 power amp. A1. Condition.
    £65 incl postage to UK address. These retail at £117. From Witch hat. Also have a serviced Naim 180 with Avondale NCC 200 boards that is available. PM. me for details.[ATTACH=CONFIG]24307
    Hi Mike

Do you mean pre-amp to power supply? How long is the cable and is it a significant upgrade to the conventional cable?

Regards

Steve

I'm Michael.

PM. Sent.

I'm Karl.

Oh ok thanks anyway pal. Iv been waiting for a pair to pop up for a while. Dont fancy paying retail prices gor them. Very easy to do though. Just a direct pin for pin replacement. Takes about 5 mins in total. GLWS
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Michael.

Seems a simple task although I have never removed the outer sleeve on the 180. The NCC 200 boards do sound more natural, open, and entertaining than the standard Naim boards,
    The Witch Hat lead does offer an audible but subtle upgrade on the Naim cable.

+ Reply to Thread