+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rega CD/Dac/Amp combo for sale

I'm Jason.

Default Rega CD/Dac/Amp combo for sale

I mat regret this but due to a move and a change in life path I'm going to sell my Rega separates. I'd like to sell them as a whole ideally, but may be persuaded to split if buyers for all parts come along.

So we have:

Rega Apollo-R CD player in silver. Excellent condition with box, remote etc. Superb player with a very analogue sound and Rega's legendary reliability (and serviceability). Analogue and digital output, which nicely feeds...

Rega DAC-R - this is the full length model, not the shorter one. Coax, USB and TOSLINK inputs. Does lots of things with digits, has filters, sounds very very nice. Boxed with all accessories Plugs nicely into...

Rega Brio-R - Surprisingly capable little powerhouse of an amp, 4 analogue line inputs, 1 extremely capable MM phono input, boxed with remote.

All of the pieces are in excellent condition. Price for all 3 is £950, and I'll throw in a very nice digital coax cable (bought from a member of this forum who made them, whose name escapes me) and a decent analogue interconnect too. Price for individual items will be £350 each for amp and CD, £300 for the DAC. Postage possible at cost, pickup preferred - I'm in Glastonbury, Somerset and items can be viewed and heard weekends.

Ta...

IMG_0186.jpgIMG_0185.jpgIMG_0183.jpgIMG_0184.jpg
    ----------------------
    Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do - you'll be a mile away. And have his shoes.

Wavy grooves go thru a RigB 540ML on an SL1500C. Digits stream from a cheapie CDP and a Sonos, into a Yamaha 803D driving Kralk Audio little 'uns. I used to have a Linn but I'm better now.

I'm Jason.

Still up for grabs. Please note the DAC isn’t the -R model, but the original DAC. It’s a late edition with the full length case of the later model. Still cracking value!
    ----------------------
    Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do - you'll be a mile away. And have his shoes.

Wavy grooves go thru a RigB 540ML on an SL1500C. Digits stream from a cheapie CDP and a Sonos, into a Yamaha 803D driving Kralk Audio little 'uns. I used to have a Linn but I'm better now.

I'm Jason.

Bump for these lovely components - and a price reduction. £325 each for the Brio-R/Apollo-R, or £900 for all 3.
    ----------------------

+ Reply to Thread