+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for a fleece/warm lightweight jacket

I'm Kevin.

I would have thought a North Face, Berghaus or spray way fleece would do it.
    I have a North Face windblocker fleece which is great.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by cageyh View Post
    i would have thought a north face, berghaus or spray way fleece would do it.
    I have a north face windblocker fleece which is great.
    +1 for north face, i've got one, very cosey
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    I would have thought a North Face, Berghaus or spray way fleece would do it.
    I have a North Face windblocker fleece which is great.
    Aye; North Face are an option; have one of their down jackets and it's very good indeed. But, only just fits around my back and shoulders

Would think a fleece of theirs would be more forgiving etc
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I have a couple of fleeces: one made by Berghaus, the other by Karrimor. Both do the job.
    Barry

I'm Dan.

I'll nip into Preston next week and see what Cotswolds have in; the wife gets 15% discount with working at the Uni, which is a plus

It's just if they have them in that'll fit me properly (ie. thick t shirt and me); my back/shoulders width are the main issue, as my arms can be at times too!
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Martin.

North Face. Had mine 19 years been all over the world, been used for all sorts, been on fire, still going strong. Crazy money for a fleece but buy cheap buy twice.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by hifilover View Post
    I'll nip into Preston next week and see what Cotswolds have in; the wife gets 15% discount with working at the Uni, which is a plus

It's just if they have them in that'll fit me properly (ie. thick t shirt and me); my back/shoulders width are the main issue, as my arms can be at times too!
    You sound like a bit of a gripper - you don't play for Preston Grasshoppers do you?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    You sound like a bit of a gripper - you don't play for Preston Grasshoppers do you?
    I did, 1992 to 1996 & then went to league

I was at Hutton 90-97

I compete in powerlifting and stone-lifting now...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1mUvjyK9L33ocvkx7

I do this for fun... (that’s a 110kg smooth atlas stone FYI (17.5stone), no tacky/resin, just spit and brute strength
    Last edited by hifilover; 01-10-2018 at 07:27.

I'm Dan.

Oh and stupidity mid winter with a 120kg real oak log (we’d just got it that weekend & first time trying to press it)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wUM8RyDXvuHyNRgz9

We play with all those stones you see too... I’ve issues, I know

I'm Grant.

Nice lift dan. You the man
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast